Jehova's Witness This!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by wellhung9, May 31, 2010.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

In my apartment complex I am constantly hassled by religious door to door people who always want to talk to me about God. It's usually either two girls or 2 guys and I always tell them I am uninterested, but sure enough in a couple of days a new set of 2 will come back.

Sometimes I just really feel like messing with them. Answering the door naked, in a towel, boxer briefs, short bball shorts, etc.. I know this will probably be offensive but instead of being constantly hassled by these people maybe I should have some fun with them. What do you guys think? Anyone ever done this?

2. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

Jockstrap!

j/k

3. Bimanhung

Bimanhung Member

Albums:
    When I was in college I made some extra money by delivering phone books. One afternoon I knocked on the door to hand them their phone book and a very hot black man answered the door completely naked. I was mesmerized. I couldn't get the thought of that beautiful man with the huge cock out of my mind. I went back later and told him how hot I thought he was. His wife was at work and was glad for a college guy to suck him off

4. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go for it I have done it. I've answered the door in my speedo and told them that them trying to convert me upset the flying bowl of spagetti and they should leave. They never came back hahaha

5. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I always answer the door in some state of undress because I'm rarely ever fully-clothed at home, and on more than one occasion, it's been messengers of the lawd knockin'. Suffice it to say, they cut their speeches short.

6. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    I like birthday cake and Christmas presents so I won't convert. Thanks!

Mormons
    No I'm not interested. Wheat, horses, and coins were not in the Americas before Columbus. They get a puzzled look. Say thank you and then leave. (This has happened)

In general.
    Just tell them you're gay and man-married. :up: That seems to gross out them out enough.

7. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

haha that's what I figure: Not only would I get to have some fun with them, but it could either lead to some crazy sexual fantasy, or at the very least get them to leave me alone!

8. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

maybe I should answer the door naked with a blow up doll

9. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

Maybe you should answer the door with some lotion splattered across your chest like you've just cum. Or with only a sock on your package.

10. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    ??, maybe the blow up doll should answer the door then.

11. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

My mother used to tell them they could share their gospel with them if they would agree to stick around while she shared our's with them. We are staunch Baptists, therefore, they rarely came back. If they did, it was with a much older adult. The "elder" was equally intimidated by my mom, therefore, it was the next year before any bothered us again.

Mormon's are supposedly just as annoying.
    Their is an award-winning gay video, "Buckleroos", that has one of its hottest scenes of the Mormon boys being shown the finer points of homer-sexuality.

12. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Open the door in drag.

13. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    DOH shit that would be impressive... LOL
    Imagine RuPaul opening the door in full drag. :rofl:

6'7"+heels+wig..... it'd be like Godzilla was coming to eat the smurfs :lmao:

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Put up a Mezuzah, they won't even ring the bell.
    Mezuzah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    With everyone else I look at the television monitor to see who it is before I decide if I'm going to put some clothing on.

Attached Files:

15. janca1958

janca1958 New Member

i stratet farting hihi the didnt like it

16. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The Book of Mormon has some very serious problems which are readily apparent to anyone who has read it. According to it, over 2,000 years ago a lost tribe of Israel ended up in North America where they found, among other things, horses. Interesting, since horses had become extinct in the Americas during the last ice age. Also, according to their book, the lost tribe built large cities, but there is no archeological evidence. They cannot deal with those questions and become discouraged if you insist on answers. Until perhaps 20 years or so ago, they would not permit blacks to become clergy. That position changed only when it became very socially unacceptable whereupon one of their prophets had a convenient revelation indicating that henceforth blacks could do anything that whites could do.

The Jehovah's witnesses are run by an elite self-perpetuating group in Brooklyn. According to them, the Second Coming has already occurred, but a number of times they have changed the date on which they say it occurred. Also, anyone who leaves their church is shunned and is even supposed to be disowned by his family. These are some of their vulnerable week points which can be effectively used to discourage them.

17. tony0390

tony0390 New Member

Albums:
    just tell them that would you like for them to NEVER come back to your home! tell them to that you don't want anymore witnesses to return! that should be enough to get them to stop coming...that is what my aunt did and they stopped!

18. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

As for Mormons: there also is no evidence of Christianity among Native Americans prior to Columbus, and where are the damned golden plates or tablets, whatever language they are in???

19. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

believe me, i have said this. I'm pretty sure there is more than one of these churches coming and they all seem to have several recruiters. The same people don't even come, it's always someone new. But I feel it's another ending cycle, so I might as well have some fun with it, instead of it being some annoying hassle I have to deal with all the time.

And for the man who posted those weak points, those are some serious weak points!

20. witch

witch Member

I just shut the door in their face ..... like all the Pagan objects around the front door isn't a clue

Draft saved Draft deleted