Jehova's Witness This!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ask them if they enjoy Missionary. Then ask them if they like Doggie.

If they look puzzled, explain the difference. Then offer to demonstrate.

Trust me, you won't get to Reverse Cowgirl.

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone ever done this?

Actually, I did this not deliberately. When I was 14 years old I was just waiting for my Polish girlfriend.

I came back from my (weekend job) and took a shower. This because i I was just waiting for my new girlfriend to come to my house. And yes, my parents were the whooe weekend visiting relatives :biggrin1:

Under the shower I heard the doorbell and I ran naked down together with my hard one and opened the door.

After this I and said:
"You can see I missed you.."

I never forget their faces. :eek:

We never saw those kind of people again. :cool:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:) the last time I got visited ... I was out on the patio in my speedo with the lining cut out (pretty much the only way I can wear them and be comfortable). ANYWAY, I had been tanning and I was just rinsing off the oil and was ready to head inside, then I get a knock on my patio gate. I went over and there was an older lady and a very pretty younger girl in her Late teens/early 20's. It was hilarious...swimsuit was clinging and very sheer, everything pretty much showing. The older lady started doing her normal questions and the younger girl was just staring. I started laughing and said...well this probably isn't the best time to chat and the girl laughed out loud...older lady smiled and said...ya know...I think you're right. They haven't been back in over a year now...lol

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had this same problem some years back. So one day these two fairly cute guys showed up, you know the ones, in white shirt, tie, on bikes.
Well I decided to mess with them and when they asked if they could come in and talk I said sure, as long as they followed my rule. Everyone has to be totally nude before they sit down in my living room.
Unfortunately they left and I never got to see them naked. And they both were pretty cute!
Funny, now that I think about it. They have not been back since!

D

deleted3782

I've never been visited by a Jehovah, a Mormon, or a Jesus Freak. I'm feeling left out...

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had JW coming here all most from day of me moving here. I have found these two methods work well : 1) I peep out and if its a JW, I simply refuse to open the door. What my grandmother called, ''playing not at home.'' 2) If caught outside by surprise I tell them, No Thank you.

Exwhyzee if you want to tease some of these Mormons just drop by some Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came close to answering the door naked. I was just working out, all sweaty with a dumbell in hand. Thinking it was the super, I looked out the peephole and saw two older Haitian women knocking on my neighbor's door across the way and sliding flyers under their door. Suffice to say I didn't feel like giving any heartattacks that afternoon. If it were a younger guy, maybe I would have been willing to open the door.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was swimming naked in our pool one very hot day. The solid gate opened and there was the priest from the local Catholic Church. He stood in the opening for a minute or so, talking to me from about 20ft away, all the time being showered by the lawn sprinkler.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had JW coming here all most from day of me moving here. I have found these two methods work well : 1) I peep out and if its a JW, I simply refuse to open the door. What my grandmother called, ''playing not at home.'' 2) If caught outside by surprise I tell them, No Thank you.

Exwhyzee if you want to tease some of these Mormons just drop by some Saturday morning.

Tell them that you require regular transfusions for your leukemia and that not having the transfusions would be a death sentence.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I was swimming naked in our pool one very hot day. The solid gate opened and there was the priest from the local Catholic Church. He stood in the opening for a minute or so, talking to me from about 20ft away, all the time being showered by the lawn sprinkler.
Well, they're used to being sprinkled. Was it Holy water?

He probly thought you were Baptist, since you went for the full emersion.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had this same problem some years back. So one day these two fairly cute guys showed up, you know the ones, in white shirt, tie, on bikes.
Well I decided to mess with them and when they asked if they could come in and talk I said sure, as long as they followed my rule. Everyone has to be totally nude before they sit down in my living room.
Unfortunately they left and I never got to see them naked. And they both were pretty cute!
Funny, now that I think about it. They have not been back since!

Oh, if I had those house rules and said that to the Mormons that visited me...they would definately wouldn't care about Joseph Smith that is for certain. Those guys that visited me were visibly turned on.

(I gave those beyotches a clue of what I had.) I was always the last visit of the day. Hehehe. And I remember two of those guys weren't coy about looking at my bulgy khakis. Those Matt Damons were wanting to do yard work for me FREE.

Out of respect for their two-year mission. I declined: The yard work and the possibility of fucking those hot guys.

But I did flirt with them a little and it was really smoooth too. I gave one a really sensuous handshake. The other saw it and I ended up giving one to him. Hehehe. So they probably spewed in their garments that night.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes:They wear Holy underwear that prevents spewing.*:rolleyes:

* Not to be confused with holey underwear**.

** I never got that close to notice them. But I will take your word on them.

Well, I let them believe what they believe. :biggrin1: They can keep on believing that their Depends are sausage gravy biscuit soppers. :smile:

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last time that a JW came to my door they tried to hand me one of their pamphlets even after I politely told them that I wasn't interested.
(That offends me.)
I declined again and explained that I'm a practicing pagan.
Again with the pamphlets.
Finally, I said that I didn't have time to deal with this since my lesbian lover was waiting for me in the bedroom.
They actually knocked the dust off of their feet as they were leaving. I haven't seen them since.