jelbarths self facials

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cumshot on mirror. Next post I'll be licking it. Thx for the great comments.

It just takes some practice and desire. Just say screw it and do it.

Attachments

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So,I must admit it is titillating to post photos here. It's a turn on knowing someone is looking at your photos, especially after having just posted them and still "in the moment", so to speak. My photos fill a certain niche, and I get comments from women and men alike. Which I don't mind. If I can help someone get off, all the better. I guess I would like to cam, but it's just not convenient.
I used to make vids, and must admit they were pretty hot and filled with more cum than you normally see. I used to share them with a woman at work, which was pretty hot. Strange experience watching someone watch you eating your own cum. She loved it and still tells me she gets turned on by it.
The cucumbers were her idea. Thought I'd give it a try and they made for some pretty good photos.
Can't explain why I like my own cum. It's fun and exciting.
Let me know if anyone reads this please. Wondering if I should keep this up or not.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's just way too hot! I love the feeling of shooting hot spurts into my own mouth, just haven't done it in awhile.

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry no videos. I used to make cumshot compilations. Had about 10 30 min discs with only cumshots. I figured a shot every two minutes, I ate a lot of my cum on camera. Had to discard them when we moved. I've got some great cum stories to tell, keep tuned...