jelbarths self facials

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry no videos. I used to make cumshot compilations. Had about 10 30 min discs with only cumshots. I figured a shot every two minutes, I ate a lot of my cum on camera. Had to discard them when we moved. I've got some great cum stories to tell, keep tuned...

You should make another video! And tell more stories ;)

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend of mine on another forum made a daring suggestion. Shoot a load and do an errand with it in my mouth. Since she's hot I couldn't resist.So I spent some time with the massager and my hand and came a good load into my palm. Slurped it up and actually had some cum on my upper lip which I left. Then put on some shorts commando style and went to the local convenience store and bought a 3 musketeers from the cute girl at the counter, all the while holding that big load of cum in my mouth. Came home, got back to it again cause this was pretty hot, shot another load, ate that up. Let's say she got wet when she saw the end result of her wish.

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She might have noticed. I kinda mumbled thanks.

Another shot of mine on my tongue for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

jelbarths

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dare: A girlfriend dared me to take a shot of my cum to starbucks and use it to flavor my coffee. So I did. Unfortunately the load wasn't as big as I had hoped (I had just cum on my face) but I did get a photo of it next to my coffee. I poured it in and drank it down. Had the shot glass in my hand as I ordered from the cute girl behind the counter.

Attachments

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice man, i love the white stuff. Did that a lot when I was younger, and more flexable. Now just rub one off in my hand and lick my palm and fingers clean.