Jelging and Pumping

8inchesoftyboi17: I was wondering exactly what is jelging i see it here all the time and i still haven't figured it out yet

Does anyone know if the penis pumps actually work?????

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by 8inchesoftyboi17@Jul 14 2005, 08:26 AM
I was wondering exactly what is jelging i see it here all the time and i still haven't figured it out yet

[post=329078]Quoted post[/post]​

Go to Thundersplace.com and read the Newbie Forum (the Newbie Routine) and also visit the Pumping Forum (Pumping 101). Many guys there will help you. Neither jelging or pumping are for the faint of heart. It is a long term commitment but guys post that it works and some have pictures with measurements as proof. Good luck

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penis Pumps:

They worked for me, and many many other men that are feeling inadequate in this department.

The #1 rule of thumb, is to get a Pump tube that FITS PROPERLY, and a decent hand vac. I gained about 1.5" from pumping every once in a while, and more is possible, but every person is different.
I prefer Vacutech's tubes over everybody elses, just because I havent had a single scratch or dent on mine over the years.
LA Pump Works has a hand pump (Metal) with a gage...that works great with the Vacutech tube. I would recommend that combo.

Not all guys respond as well as others, as I said..everybodys body responds differently.

Jelquing:
Jelquing is a method of stretching the penis by hand, and forcing blood into the tissues, causing them to swell and stretch, without an erection.
This combined with pumping has the fastest effects.

Hit me up if you want more info, pics, etc etc.

Always glad to help in this portion of the Chat :)

C

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
8inchesoftyboi17: I was wondering exactly what is jelging i see it here all the time and i still haven't figured it out yet

YES!PUMPING WORKS!its like weightlifting/bodybuilding.the puny weakling that pumps iron to bulk up,is not unlike an undersized cock.with patience/persistance..your goal can be achieved.within reason...you're not gonna go from tiny tim to john holmes.