Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After some thought I started jelging for the first time today. Do you think that it is really necessary to start jelging with lube? If so, after what point can you switch to dry jelging. How long did it take you to stop getting aroused by jelging (cause honestly right now it seems pretty close to masturbating)? Also, the base of my penis is pretty thick so I have a little trouble squeezing it correctly at that part; is this okay, or will it result in "baseball bat penis"? Sorry for asking so many questions, just new to this.:redface:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
umm....lets see. never had to use lube. When you jelq, you grab the base of your semi erect penis with your index finger and thumb (o shape) and gently and firmly pull the blood into the tip of your cock, release and then repeat. Shouldn't really be getting much pleasure from jelqing...well shouldn't really be getting any of the pleasurable sensations that you do when you jerk.....idk about the baseball bat penis

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen to the bear, I didnt and I was sore for a week. thought I was pulling taffy not my cock. Better now had to lay off for a while, cause I listened to the bear man. If I didn't he'd kick my ass LOL

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There really isn't a difference between wet/dry jelqing. Wet jelqing is probably the most preferred method. Dry jelqing for some takes some getting used to because of the friction will cause redness and in some incidents pain (because of the friction). But do whichever is most comfortable to you. The important thing is not to over do it and erection strength is something you should always pay attention to so you can adjust your routine.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wet jelqing is all that works for me. dry jelqing is good for a few jelq strokes, but I'm doing 300-400 jelq strokes, and have to have some lube or I get too sore.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I started doing it in the shower for a few minutes each time, using soap as a lube. I don't really get any pleasure out of it, but the first day of doing it, I noticed a difference that night when I did masturbate.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
good graciuos dude...looking at your photos, if that is you...why would you want to risk that great looking hunk of cock...or make it any bigger...i would treasure and protect that with my life, any bigger and it may become useless and damaging to those sweet holes you wish plow into in the future...i realize you are young, but believe me give it a few years of use before you yank it out of shape...