Jelq AND pump

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wondering if anyone has a routine where they jelq and pump, or pump and jelq, back to back. It seems like the two camps, jelqers and pumpers, are pretty separate, but it makes sense to me to do both. I'm a jelqer myself, but I wouldn't be averse to combining. I'm not looking for big gains anymore, so I don't jelq as often as I used to. Would love to hear about any up and cummers who give this a try.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it myself a while back. I found for me and my physiology it worked well to pump first, then cool-down and wet jelq in a hot bath. Reduced a lot of the weird spongy, achy frenelum sorta thing that comes just before a good doughnut forms. Upped vascularity and appearance "wow factor" going this route too. Not only did it look just plain better but like it was diesel powered - with a side of chips. Mostly now, I just stretch-n-Jelq - heat before, heat after because slow, low levels of progress in my experience seem to just take hold and last. Just pumping alone? I was huge and fluffy looking fresh out of the tube and it alllllllll went away literally overnight. :D

Anywhoo - this is how my own body reacted and reacted better to pump and a Jelq session. Your mileage may vary, standard disclaimer applies here, etc. Try it - find what works for you and is more enjoyable. It takes just getting hurt a little bit to put a kink in your style and break routine.

Go slow.
Go with confidence and with deliberate intent.
Go with a sense of your own physiology and what your body tells you.
DO avoid injury at ANY cost.
Heat up with a warming pad or a hot bath before and after "exercise".
You'll thank yourself if you stick with it and perform all of your labors on the side of caution. Packng on things too vigorously in the thought of gaining quickly never works - unless injury is your goal.

Good luck!

Last edited: