jelq delimma

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by quaizar, Jan 20, 2011.

1. quaizar

quaizar New Member

i jelqed many years back when i was 18-20 on and off. and sutained some penile damage. (im 26 now) and it seems to have resolved itself. but whenever i try to jelq i seem to get some pain. i dont know what this is, but it seems like it worth seeing a doctor and getting a flow test done over, if permanent damage hasnt been done id like to try jelqing again this time , but much more gently. has anyone ever had loss of sensation or other problems from jelqing. im ony about 5.5 to 6 inches long so im not impressive at all.
    hope someone has insight about this. im not even sure jelqing works

2. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    What damage did you sustain?
    What kind of flow test? A urine flow test? Blood flow? Do you have any erection problems?

You should not be making it hurt when you jelq. There's lots of info on how to do it on the internet (websites like Thunder's Place, Matters Of Size, etc) including short videos showing
    to do it.
    Give yourself a break about your size. You have an average sized cock, which is more than enough to satisfy your lovers already. There are countless millions of guys out there with a lot less cock than you have. But if you have the patience you can develop your cock size as well as your erection quality.

3. quaizar

quaizar New Member

thx Riven,
    a while back i had some erection problems, but now adays i am able to get very hard ones again, but the head of my dick isnt quite what it used to be. the flow test i was thinking about would be the blood flow and mri test. so im not exactly sure what damages i have. i do not want to fuck my dick up, you see, there are many conflicting views on this subject. ppl here who swear they have made gains, then the numerous ppl on the net who claim it is too dangerous, its a very scary situation. King of cock claims to have made great gains, but how do i know that isnt his natrual endowment, and that hes a liar? hence my conflict. by the way i love that actress on your avatar, brunettes are my favorite

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Starting with just a bit more intensity than you'd use to masturbate and slowly increasing reps and intensity over time- while keeping a close eye on what you're doing and taking copious notes- should allow your penis to adapt to the exercise. You should also make sure to get a thorough check up to ensure that you don't have any anomalies before taking up a new regimen, especially if you have a history of problems.

Quaizar, please do us the favor of not calling a member of this forum a liar without merit. This, in combination with the "very scary" tone of your post isn't conductive to a positive training atmosphere. It also makes you appear trollish, and that's something that we on the various PE forums have a good deal of experience in dealing with. We're all adults here (or at least we should be), and we should be able to determine- through research and sensible experimentation- what constitutes sensible training without the need for fearmongering or defaming other members.

The will always be an element of risk involved with any physical activity. Serious injuries with PE are not too common and are usually bought on by incorrect training practices. Read through some of the legitimate injury reports on the forums and you'll see a common theme to how these injuries seem to originate. If after researching the subject your fear of injury outweighs your desire for a larger penis, then PE likely isn't for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted