JELQ Device/PeniMaster

hsthom

Just Browsing
Media
Bought both; hoping to go from 8x5.5 to 9x6.

Unfortunately, there were no directions with the JELQer and the pictogram that came with the PM was pitiful. No idea how to use either.

Does anyone have any helpful links? They surely would be appreciated.

Thanks.

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anybody here actually used the Penimaster and does it work... I may get one if it does. also its says min 3Hrs per day to wear. could i just wear it as i sleep rather than through the day with out it been a waste of time and nothing happening ?:smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
capnewt said:
Has anybody here actually used the Penimaster and does it work... I may get one if it does. also its says min 3Hrs per day to wear. could i just wear it as i sleep rather than through the day with out it been a waste of time and nothing happening ?:smile:
I wore an AndroPenis extender which I modified into something like this company has perfected. You need to wear an extender for as long as possible to attain best results and only this company sells an extremely comfortable solution.
Their device allows All Day Stretching (ADS) as shown here so that wearing the extender can be kept to a minimum.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
wearing such a thing in your pants while your out of the house? embarrassing
Agreed... although wearing it in your sleep wouldn't be that bad - provided you sleep alone that is. I'm not looking to buy one, but my curiosity has been piqued, provided you don't move around a lot in your sleep, wouldn't wearing one then be just as effective?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You cannot wear devices like these in your sleep for two reasons. First, nocturnal erections would cause the device to slip off. Secondly and more important, these devices constrict blood flow to your penile tissue. While it's not damaging when monitored, the possibility of leaving tissue without adequate blood supply for a full night is dangerous. Of course, if you want your penis to turn black and fall off, then you should try wearing it for long periods of time without a break.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
Agreed... although wearing it in your sleep wouldn't be that bad - provided you sleep alone that is. I'm not looking to buy one, but my curiosity has been piqued, provided you don't move around a lot in your sleep, wouldn't wearing one then be just as effective?
I used to hang during my sleep because the time needed to get results with extenders is too much. I used a weight hanging sleeve (similar to the ones in the link in my post above) which doesn't restrict your blood circulation much. Night time erections do wake you up however, it gets very tight and uncomfortable. The longest that I could sleep was 6 hours but usually it was more than 3 hours before I had to take it off which disrupted my sleep.

I just bought the PenisMaster and JelqDevice combo. I have to admit I was concerned about wearing it at night...aarrrggg I get a lot of nightime erections.

I have to agree about the lack of instructions with the JelqDevice...