Jelq Device

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_benlishgen, Jul 26, 2009.

1. D_benlishgen

D_benlishgen New Member

Hi guys. I am very interested in penis enlargement as i am currently 5.7x4.8 inches. I wish to try for 6.5 x 5 as a start off. I have tried jelqing before but didnt get much benefit from it. Certainly nothing lasting, though i must admit i only did it for a couple of months because i found it difficult. I have just seen the advert on here for a jelqing device (it looks a bit like two rollers) and was wondering if anyone had tried this??
    Cheers

Ben

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, I use it. But I combine it with regular jelqing.
    Regular jelqing seems to work better on some fronts, but it caused problems. The hands do get tired and I would get these mini cyst type of formations on the veins right behind the glans.

Since use this combo, I have NEVER had that problem again. It seems like the Jelq device kind of "fixes" the imperfections from regular jelqing.

Now you may ask why I dont just use the JD byitself and avoid all problems. The reason is that the good old fashion manual jelq seems to give me better results. I feel and look bigger after my sessions. The JD just "irons" the penis out and makes it better, not necessarily bigger. I dont see my penis get as big with the JD then with regular Jelqing.

I hope that helps.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I only use the Jelq device now and have been getting good results, it is less tiring because it is operated with 2 hands, my routine is split into 2 parts:
    -Semi erect jelqs - with an 80% erection, a quick kegel, clamp the JD at the penis base then each stroke lasts 5 seconds
    -Flaccid jelq/stretches - this replaces manual stretching, at the end of each jelq stroke I tighten the JD just behind the glans and hold it in the stretched position for around 5 seconds then repeat.
    It is recommended to use some sort of lube but I use an electric heating pad in close proximity and don't want to risk electricution so I added dome washers to allow the rollers to turn easier and use it dry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice