Jelq device

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope anyone using that has neatly trimmed their pubes. Being grabbed by the short hairs with that would likely be extremely uncomfortable!

Heavy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive seen one of these things a long time ago- i heard that yes it can increase length but at the same time hurt like hell :)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Old thread but has anyone new to the site tried it?

I tried it for 3 months every other day for about 30mins. I didn't notice significant gains but I should probably use it for longer to make a better judgement.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like using mine because the variety makes exercise time seem to pass quicker. Left hand, right hand, device with equal number of jelqs for each is my regimen going into the third year. It's well made, sturdy and will last forever with the reasonable use for which it's intended. Like you, longjon, I was undecided about ordering mine, but it's turned out to be a 'fun' gadget for me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dongalong said:
How much have you gained by using it RoysToy?

Not nearly as much as I thought I would, dongalong, but I haven't done the exercises on consecutive days, as I should. For permanent gain, I think it's necessary to 'render' the exercises before it settles back to the previous size. My girth has increase from 5.75 to over 6 and is really noticeable both visually as well as feeling in my hand, but its length hasn't noticeably changed from 7.25. The most outstanding change is improved blood circulation with enlarged veins and capillaries. BTW, your avatar is hot and I always enjoy watching the life-like stretching taking place.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Those are good gains, how long has it taken?

I know what you mean about rendering, girth seems to disappear very quickly!:mad:

I might get my jelq device back out and start using it again. I have found dry jelqs and the squeeze to give quite fast results but I didn't give the jelq device much of a chance to see any gains.

Thanks, I made my animated avatar myself, on Photoshop and Image Ready.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've notice others have spoken of using 'dry' jelquing, but haven't tried it without lube. It seems like is just wouldn't get the job done as well and I wouldn't be able to press as hard on it dry. Any comments?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think it helps if you are uncut for dry jelquing, because you actually hold the skin in one place and roll it over the penis, like when you masturbate.
I usually do this with a >90% erection so it feels rather nice and you can feel the stretching pain. When I get to 100% I stop and do a kegal, clamp the base with my fingers then do a squeeze for as long as I can.

You didn't tell me how long you used your PJ device for to get your gains.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dongalong said:
I think it helps if you are uncut for dry jelquing, because you actually hold the skin in one place and roll it over the penis, like when you masturbate.
I usually do this with a >90% erection so it feels rather nice and you can feel the stretching pain. When I get to 100% I stop and do a kegal, clamp the base with my fingers then do a squeeze for as long as I can.

You didn't tell me how long you used your PJ device for to get your gains.

I'm into my third year with PE manual as well as with the device, dongalong. Thanks for the additional info re the dry jelquing, man, I'm headed now for a trial run. Reading your post, while seeing your avatar out of the corner of my eye, has put me in the PE mode!

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I bought one of these, but it hasnt arrived in the mail yet. Ive messed around with pumps, and didnt like the way you could bruise or the weird "donut" effect around your head; plus it seemed ubber messy (and everytime I would try it, the doorbell would ring). So I figured why not give one of the Jelq Devices a shot.

-B

gazzerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know exactly you should use this jelq device for? it seems to make my dick ache after about 20-25 mins.

Thanks