jelq exercise

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey, i am just after finding out what the jelq exercise is and was wondering how you preform it with out getting an erection because i have tried it and i think my penis thinks i am having a wank and gets hard, also

also do you guys think it works

mebehorny2

Just Browsing
Media
when you are urinating stop the flow and hold it for a couple minutes then return to flow and repeat as often as possible.yes it does strengthen your ability to perform much longer

You watch some useless TV or, more drastically, look at pictures of really ugly people. Need to get hard then close your eyes. Get too hard then pay attention to what's on the TV. Use completely unsexy TV like news or documentary, shows. In a worst case scenario, watch The View. After a while you'll gain better control and learn what turns you off best.

These are Kegels, not jelqing, but are great to do as well. They strengthen erections and give you better ejaculatory control and force.

when you are urinating stop the flow and hold it for a couple minutes then return to flow and repeat as often as possible.yes it does strengthen your ability to perform much longer