Jelq-ing question: How erect?

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
About half to 3/4 erect is good. It's best not to jelq when fully erect, but you want a fair amount of blood within the erectile tissues during the jelq stroke.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah this is a problem for me I have tried jelqing for years but never get very far. I have never been able to maintain a semi its always completly hard or soft so jelqing just doesnt work for me :( such a shame too cause out of all the guys I have seen I could do with the exercises more than most.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Around 70% is the best for length and girth gains. A little less to target length and a little more (no more than 90%!) to target girth.

Scottbud,

Have you tried jelqing after you masturbate? It would probably be easier to maintain an even erection level that way

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Around 70% is the best for length and girth gains. A little less to target length and a little more (no more than 90%!) to target girth.

Scottbud,

Have you tried jelqing after you masturbate? It would probably be easier to maintain an even erection level that way

Yes I have but after ejaculating if I continue stimulating I stay completly hard (I have even tried when quite drunk as alcohol is meant to effect erections) if i stop I go completly soft with only about 30 seconds to work with. I think because of my small size and the small amount of blood I need to make a difference to size it makes it hard to maintain a semi state.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll be able to control your erections by doing bc muscle clamps, which shut the nerve off to the penis. It takes some time to build up enough strength in the bc muscle to be able to squeeze for extended periods of time. Then, after a few days of successfull jelqing, your brain will learn what you have rehersed and it will stop making you so hard during jelqing.