jelq issue

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So it's been about a year since I started pe and I've come across an issue.
When I jelq the head of my dick seems to swell up so much that it doesn't let me get a good jelq for the area inbetween the head and mid shaft. If I squeeze a little harder when I get to around mid shaft it seems to make it a little better, but still.
Also I noticed that when I roll my foreskin back(uncut), it looks like the skin is a little tight, should I try to stretch this part of my foreskin out a little bit?

And unrelated but this is directed to big al, do you vouch for the products in your sig? Just wondering.

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So it's been about a year since I started pe and I've come across an issue.
When I jelq the head of my dick seems to swell up so much that it doesn't let me get a good jelq for the area inbetween the head and mid shaft. If I squeeze a little harder when I get to around mid shaft it seems to make it a little better, but still.
Also I noticed that when I roll my foreskin back(uncut), it looks like the skin is a little tight, should I try to stretch this part of my foreskin out a little bit?

And unrelated but this is directed to big al, do you vouch for the products in your sig? Just wondering.

that the idea... the blood being squeezed to your cock head.... keep it up and you will have a big cock head like mine.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, I think my cock head has grown the most out of all the areas since I started pe but it gets in the way lol

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
less pressure or do reverse jelqs (head to base).
oh I missed the less pressure part when I first read this, going to try it out.

Isn't there a type of jelq that you start mid shaft and go to head? I cant remember where i read it but im going to test it out too