Jelq problem

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by stiffboy83, Jun 22, 2008.

1. stiffboy83

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, and this is my first post :).
    I hope you can help me...

I read much about jelquing here and how to do it right. My only problem is, that when I start working out, I can't keep my erection on an advised beginner level of 70% erected... Jelquing just feels so much like masturbating I just can't help it im getting harder and harder until i have to stop working out... Are there any tecniques to keep the erection on one lvl ?

(i hope this question is not too newbe like :D )

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...I know what you mean. Maybe watch tv or something that doesn't inspire you to wanna beat off. Like the news...or a comedy movie.

I had this problem at first but found that if the pressure from your hands is sufficiently hard and there are no sexual 'references' around AND keep my mind on the task, then it works better.

Saying that I've also found that occassionally masturbating after a jelq session to be AWESOME!

3. stiffboy83

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm I actually thought of jerking off first before donign my work out ...i think I have to try several times with different tactics to get one that suites me ^^

but the problem is if I try out, i have to concentrate on what i'm doing so i can't get distracted by tv or sth (not to mention i have to sit in the community room to watch tv ;) )

4. Insanedragon

Insanedragon New Member

Try jelqing slower also, I was taught that to keep your natural chemicals in your system is best for growth. As in no sex or masturbation for two hours before or after PE. I'm no expert, but in my opinion that works best for me.

5. BigA

BigA New Member

I find it to be a bigger problem during stretching. You're supposed to be totally flaccid during that I understand. It's hard

6. stiffboy83

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    due to I'm still very new to jelquing and PE i still can't stop getting full boner while exercising :( are there other working methods i could try ? and if there are how can i learn them

please tell me your (secret) expeirences of what works really well, other than jelq

Draft saved Draft deleted