Jelq questions... (first post from a lurker)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Psychosis: Yep, first post...

Interested in jelqing, but had a couple questions...

anybody have ever have someone else (gf/wife) doing the jelqing?

and

Rest days... 3 on, 2 off a good way to go?

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

Having a partner help with the jelq techniques may not be the best idea overall....despite the fact it DOES sound like fun! ;)

If you do go for "assistance" with jelq, you may want to establish first (by the solo method) "how" and "what" is properly done (and how it feels to you) to begin getting the results you are seeking. Personally, having done jelq for three years now (along with other methods, too) I "know" what's right for me in getting the right degree of intenseness (in the jelq exercising techniques) and also the degree of "pressure" to apply to get the achieved engorgement required. Trying to "teach" this to another (i.e. jelq partner) would be a challenge, I would think. I can't help but think a "partner jelq approach" might typically become more of a pleasure session than a beneficial exercise regimen. (Jelq IS demanding to some degree. It requires concentration on WHAT you're doing and for "why" you're doing it. It does remind one of body-building in regard to the personal discipline required to get results.)

Regarding rest periods....one day off between three days of work-out would be a good way to "start off"
    (unless for extreme soreness or other symptoms of other concerns prevail). I would recommend the 2-days off much later down the line, say after several months--unless (again) there are specific reasons requiring it. Always stop and rest if you encounter adverse side effects from ANY PE method!

I've read that the penis tissue should be "disturbed" (via the development exercises) pretty much once daily over long periods of time (with intermittent rest periods) to achieve the necessary repair (and growth) that takes place. Looking back from my own experience (when I indeed followed DAILY workouts!) this makes sense.
    I typically "rested" about one day every four days...despite whatever PE technique I was doing.

Interestingly, again looking back....I noticed "some improvement" especially during those days of rest!
    My penis just (somehow) seemed to be a bit different whether in its "weight", "plumpness", or that important
    "length" factor. What a "rush" to sense that achievement after months of hard work!)
    BTW--(remember, Jelq pretty much improves girth, mostly)

Anyone doing any form of PE should remember: Improvement is very subtle....I cannot stress this enough. When you think nothing is happening, THAT'S typically when things ARE changing (from deep WITHIN the penis). Slowly, slowly, slowly....and, much further down the road---you'll begin noticing and "sensing" the improvement. I've read from a number of guys who support me in this premise. We "stuck it out" and didn't give up. ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Benderten2001 always has thoughtful and thorough responses for those asking about PE. I've been on and off length/girth increasing exercises for many years, mostly off. Right now I'm going to start a serious jelq program. My goals are very modest, though. I just want "a little more" that is permanent and noticeable to me. If that happens I wil probably want more. Isn't that just human nature?
    I often have moments of feeling underendowed, especially when I read the posts here. However, much of the time I am truly satisfied. In reality I am usually more hung than my partners. My encounters with men over 8 inches have been very rare. But that doesn't stop me from trying :).
    For those who are serious about PE I believe one of the most important exercises needs to be learning to accept and love your body as it is. Yes, there is some reserve to tap in lengthening and especially thickening but it takes dedication, research and patience.
    There are many resources available on the internet that are free of cost. The real cost is the investment of time.
    Good luck to those who are starting PE ;D

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=tomarctus link=board=pe;num=1073540596;start=0#2 date=01/09/04 at 12:49:04]

"....For those who are serious about PE I believe one of the most important exercises needs to be learning to accept and love your body as it is. Yes, there is some reserve to tap in lengthening and especially thickening but it takes dedication, research and patience.
    There are many resources available on the internet that are free of cost. The real cost is the investment of time..."

[/quote]

tomarctus, now it's YOU who's coming across as "thoughtful". ;)

(btw-thanks for your kind words of support)

Your quote above kinda sums up the main question we guys who are pondering PE must really think-through.

I might only add that while accepting one's self (as he is now) is important, I think its' okay though, to think about (and imagine) a bit of self-improvement, too.

Setting REASONABLE goals is the crucial point, I believe on that. An inch (or two) in length is likely; 10 inches is not and provides cause for a good, hearty laugh, really.
    Over time, girth can improve 1/2" to perhaps close to 1".

I like what you said about the "time" factor.
    Beyond the physical time of doing PE, I recall how much "time" I spent on the net--- reading everything I could regarding the penis and how I might enlarge it. That was about three years ago, now. We've come along way on the net! Perhaps too far!

As a health clinic administrator, I review our e-mail. Last week, I received (UN-SOLICITED, I assure you, despite my own personal interest on the subject ;) ) a total of 58 e-mails over only TWO days! --of which 49 or 50 of them were "spam" about growing a bigger penis! Something is wrong to allow this "bombardment".
    Obviously, PE is a "hot" topic and there are many gullible men (innocently so) biting the bait. It's a shame.

I hate that I take up all the conversations around here in this section on PE the way I do. But, I also hate what hype (and, excuse me, crap) exists on the internet trying to convince men they can get to 10 inches by next week. --NO way.

I only want to try to keep a semblance of reality here for guys sincerely wanting to improve themselves abit.
    THAT'S why I pitch in my .02 cents.

I've had some success, but it didn't come all that easy.

I've stressed not every man will get the same results.
    (He's likely to get some results, typically at least one inch.)

I've also noted a number of times, like with any other form of exercise and self-improving our bodies, there are risks involved. Very true. "Take it easy", I've said.

So, aside from cautioning men (yet, again) not to believe all the spam and and scam about wonder drugs, potions, pills, and gadgets, well, I don't know how to better cover the subject (more honestly) than I have.

5. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Thanks benderten2001. So, you say an inch in length and a half-inch in girth? That's encouraging.

Not sure I'm going to try for length unless I can become comfortable with the weight system. Just going to start with simple beginners jelquing. I've pumped for years and now have some permanent soft increase. My PA also has enough weight to increase my soft length. But erect length and girth remain the same as they were years ago.

I hope a dedicated committment on my part to PE will add just a little more. I don't expect much and will be delighted if my expectations are exceeded.

It's often difficult reading these forums knowing that I barely come to 7x6. I know I can be a good listener and can be compassionate but simply lack the real-world experience of a guy with a really huge cock. Yet, I still think I have something to offer, however small the contribution (lol).

Still have to, let my recent PA enlargement heal a couple more days before starting to jelq. Then maybe I can actually achieve a real 7x6.

You posted that a jelq partner would be good. I strongly agree but I'm still looking. You would think Los Angeles would have some but no success yet.

Anyone in LPSG want to join me?

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

tomacrtus, best wishes with your efforts.  

You understand of course, no doubt, that jelq is what works best for girth gain.

Natural exercises help with LENGTH enhancement...exercising while in the flaccid state, that is.

Combining sessions of both methods--stretching first then followed by jelq is good.  Don't forget "warm-ups" with hot compresses or a shower before the techniques.

My "run" with vacuum pumping (for about 6 months) proved to help increase my flaccid "hang" pretty well!
    My skin down there REALLY got stretched in ALL directions!  --No wonder flaccid size improved about one inch initially!  (I've achieved more flaccid improvement since with other PE along with getting older, too!   :(  )
    --Oh well.

As to the "partnering" approach in jelq, I still contend it would be difficult to get a partner REALLY knowledgeable at the outset to be all THAT beneficial in helping with the procedure. But, once you've got the format "down to pat", then try it with a partner. There's just a certain jelq rhythm and technique that you need to get the feel of personally FIRST before you can "teach it" to another to try and "help you".

Realizing those first (permanent, lasting ) results will only encourage you then, all the more, to keep on with it.  Again, best wishes.

7. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: benderten2001: Wouldn't it be fun to do PE together!!!
    Anyway, once my piercing heals I start to jelq.
    I've vac pumped for many years but probably gained only about 1/8" real girth or length. But I do notice permanent gains when I return to the pump. It now fills it more reliably side to side. Everyone is different.
    I'm not sure I want to do the bib hanger or just stretching. I am sure I want to jelq.

8. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=tomarctus link=board=pe;num=1073540596;start=0#6 date=01/10/04 at 16:15:04]

"....benderten2001: Wouldn't it be fun to do PE together!!!...."

[/quote]

Well, THAT'S a thought! ;D

I've been told I have long arms, but I not so sure this would work out, though! You're in the west.....I'm in the southeast.

ummmm. --Bi-coastal jelq "partners" :D

btw....I would prefer a stretching device to a bib hanger.
    I think the "hanging" technique (any of them) would not without some risk for injury....(sooner or later).
    With the correct (and safe ) kind of stretcher device, though, results do occur for many men. JES-Extender appears to be a reputable brand name judging from results of men using them. 'Takes time for results with those, too. :-/

The "hanging" methods I tried early on...got me
    nowhere.

9. Imported

Gold Member

MasterMet: I have a question...

What if, when the jelqing is all done, you go ahead and ejaculate, in other words you finish it off by masterbating, does that totally effect the exercise and make what you are trying to accomplish worthless ???????

10. benderten2001

Gold Member

Good question, MasterMet !

While ejaculating may not defeat the purpose or the benefits of jelq, it stands to reason you could delay the maximum benefits to be realized.

Once a man ejaculates, the penis tissues relax considerably (meaning the blood flow diminishes and returns back to other regions of the body...Flaccid dimensions resume.) You don't want this occur too soon when doing jelq.

The benefits of jelq especially keep the corpus carvenosa (the shaft's "inner chambers") swollen and engorged for quite a while---slowly s t r e t c h i n g them into expanded dimensions over time....where they will hold more blood, and hence, an eventual better erection strength and (finally) improved size (girth).

Your inclination to "finish off" a jelq session (masturbating to ejaculation) typically wanes with time.
    No sweat if you occasionally do wind up that way, but it should not be a regular occurance if you are to obtain the maximum jelq results.

You can alway stop your jelq sessions when getting too aroused; "ease up" and allow your excitement to calm down a bit. (Some guys gently tap or "spank" their too-excited penis during jelq; wait a minute or so, then resume.) This practice can help "teach" you (and your penis) to not expect jelq to always result in needing ejaculation. Remembering, you're not "jacking off" with jelq...you're focusing on conditioning and stengthening exercises. Jelq is not for "fun" but for an expressed (serious, concentrated) purpose.

Draft saved Draft deleted