jelq record

unknownmember

Just Browsing
Media
Im started to jelq. Ive been doing it for about 1 weeks now. I measure in as 7x4.5. Im hoping to increase girth more then length. Being at college and having a roommate ive been doing my jelqs in the shower. I use baby oil with aloe in it and do maybe 100-200 jelqs. Havnt really gotten my technique down perfectly. Sometimes i dont see my glans increase in size when i do a jelq. It will probably just take time. Im going to try to keep up the routine cause i would really like to see some increases. Now if your dick is still growing would it be wrong to jelq or will this just help you out even more? It was my birthday this past weekend so ill post up some pictures when i buy my a digital camera.

unknownmember

Just Browsing
Media
no known results as of yet although my penis does look larger when flacid and my erections feel alot harder. Ive noticed though that the skin on my penis seems alittle looser when it is flacid, this normal?

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think so, I've just started too and mine feels different too. Looser when flacid and harder when erect. It's too early to see gainst but it feels better already.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All perfectly normal, unknownmember. The harder erections are due to better circulation to the penis and the looser skin is due to the routine of 'milking', which seems to enlarge (over time) the skin. I do attest to getting my girth from 5.75 to a full 6 inches by jelquing fairly regularly for the last 4.5 yrs.

I think if you're having natural growth now, the jelquing will only add to that natural size increase, especially the girth. I've been disappointed in length increase.