Jelq/stretch - how often?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
royston said:
well i for one was quite impressed with the way royston and mr russ were noble in accepting defeat and in realising they had lost the debate...

congratulations russ and royston, we could do with more humble persons like yourselves around here!

xx

And who said that surrealism was dead? :rolleyes:

Nd-A-Mistress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a penis site right? So why would someone give someone else a hard time about wanting a bigger one? I don't come to this site to discuss the worlds issues. I come here to discuss things associated with penis.

Excercise of any type is abusive. The mornings following my workout at the gym lead me to believe that I'm abusing my body for the better good of my body.

Anyone who takes themselves too seriously while on a penis site may need to get laid more. :tongue:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
General routine is 200-300 jelqs per session (thats roughly 5-10mins) and do that 5x a week. Do a bit of stretching warm up with a warm cloth as well. Don't listen to some of this negativity it does work for most people and you are not damaging yourself if you do things correctly.

bbjumpman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've used jelq'ing and i don't feel ashamed for doing it like a post above hints i should. it's simple and easy to do. I do a routine where I go 3 days and off 2 but definitely if it starts to feel uncomfortable don't force it. I do 300 jelqs mixed with a couple extra stretches and I'm satisfied. I don't personally view it as going for size but more just as exercises to keep my penis in shape for sex. If you want to do it do it but if not not big deal.

Anyone else seen results from jelq'ing/stretches?

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted elswhere about my jelquing experience....I was a serious contender a year or so back, performed the excercises as taught from a very good web site.

I went a little too far too fast and had a condition called "thrombosis vein"...where the main vein running along side the penis and under the head, was inflammed and became very sensitive.

It literally was sticking out from the skin and looked horrible, and hurt to the touch. A warm compress as often as I could for a couple weeks helped. And NO jelquing or sex ! It hurt that bad !

I enjoyed my jelquing sessions and progressed to more of a squeeze technic for girth. After 6 months I think my penis looked firmer, it felt firmer and got engorged with blood like no tomorrow. My wife made no attention to any changes and I really don't think it grew to any proportion.

Why did I stop ? Time. I have 3 kids and not a very big house....So finding 20 minutes of complete "alone" time to relax and pull on my genitals was out of the question.

Jelquing is a system of patience and dedication...often requiring years to get results. I'd like to do it again, I really enjoyed it...it may mean getting up at 5:30 am instead of 6am to get in my time....ARG !!!

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
i'm not disputing whether jelquing works.......however, when your lying on your death bed some 40/50 years from now and your grandchildren ask you for stories from when you were in your prime and on the tv in the corner of the room is a news service saying that aids now infects almost 60% of people living in 3rd world countries, do you really want to lay back and think to yourself....'i spent half an hour everyday fiddling with my dick because i cared about half an inch of extra cock...'

i know i'd prefer to sit up and tell my grandchildren how i'd enjoyed my life, rather than being couped up in my room massaging my cock, so that i could cure the insecurity i had about the size of my penis....

to those who practice pe.....get involved! do something decent with your time

x

I don't jelq or do any enlargement exercises, but is chatting on a large penis site any better?

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do not waste your time. Anyone who believes jelqing works is clutching at something and it aint straws. Anyone who is trying to make money from ancient tribal rituals from the Sudan is in the same league as 18th century sailors who claim to have seen mermaids. Good diet and general exercise will do more for the health and well being of you and your penis than fairytales.

this is ignorance... its like any form of exercise or better yet any form of sport... it takes practice and dedication... and it also takes will power and BELIEF that i will work... this is the most overlooked part of it... people dont have faith so they work at it for 2 minutes get a hard on and decide its easier to just jack off... if you dont have faith you dont try hard, and you dont have the will to get better... just like, say, baseball if your not good at the beginning you can do as some people and shrug it off and say hey you dont like baseball, or you can try hard, practice, and learn how to be better..

ive been at i stedily for 5 years and have explored and tried many ways... and i can first hand garantee it works... there are many things besides the standard jelq/ milking routine that i think are ever so important but they all come with time and routine..

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do not waste your time. Anyone who believes jelqing works is clutching at something and it aint straws. Anyone who is trying to make money from ancient tribal rituals from the Sudan is in the same league as 18th century sailors who claim to have seen mermaids. Good diet and general exercise will do more for the health and well being of you and your penis than fairytales.

And where's your evidence to support this wild and unsubstanciated claim?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not disputing whether jelquing works.......however, when your lying on your death bed some 40/50 years from now and your grandchildren ask you for stories from when you were in your prime and on the tv in the corner of the room is a news service saying that aids now infects almost 60% of people living in 3rd world countries, do you really want to lay back and think to yourself....'i spent half an hour everyday fiddling with my dick because i cared about half an inch of extra cock...'

i know i'd prefer to sit up and tell my grandchildren how i'd enjoyed my life, rather than being couped up in my room massaging my cock, so that i could cure the insecurity i had about the size of my penis....

x

Says who?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jelq every other day for about 20 minutes. why? insecurtiy??? yes, to a certain degree, I have been married 29 yrs to a great lady. it's had its ups and downs. But I worked hard to give her the best I could in all apects of life, that also includes being a good lover. now having a big cock, doesn't make you a good lover, but it helps. my wife doesn't have to satisfy her curiousity of what it feels to fuck a big cock. She knows. She doesn't have to stray to find out. When your best friends wife wants to fuck you, because "Jimmy" is not filling the void adequately, it makes you think is my wife out doing this behind my back??? It puts things in a different perspective. BTW, I did not fuck my best friends wife. She was disappointed.

I also consider it part of my workout routine, I ride a bicycle daily, lift some weights daily, and jelq every other day. Keep in mind there are times when my wife is working out on my cock. So I just look at it as an exercise routine that I have followed for about 6 yrs(on and off). Did I gain 2"?? No.

I am 7.25"L x 6.25"G. I know that about 2 yrs ago I went over the 7" mark on length, and about 5 yrs ago went over the 6" mark on girth. I have been kind of stuck at this size for about a year. Although, the head of my cock is getting bigger and fuller. My wife said she can feel that it is larger.
Before jelqing I was 6.5" L and less than 6" on girth. So I have gained a little both ways, and most doctors will agree that most can gain an inch by pe. So I spend a little time keeping all of my body toned, just trying to be all that I can be, and put a nice smile on my wife's face a couple times a week.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jelg
1) it works... slowly
2) but also makes my penis kind of softer or let's just say takes so much longer to get hard. Not when jerking off
but in sex or before sex or foreplay . it annoys me...Especially if I happen to get lucky the day that I jelqued or the day after...

3) Also, when my cock is bigger from jelquing, I just don't get that great feeling of a having a hard cock close to my g spot or p spot ..the spot between anus and balls. You know the feeling of "I have a hard on and I wants me to put in somewhere". the feeling is gone and I can just feel my cock with my hands so to speak..

When I stop jelqing for a month, the feeling of having a hard cock between my legs returns but my cock also has shrunk again..

So I just can;t seem to win..

pudco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

x

I'm gay, therfore no grandchildren, therfore no stories to tell, therfore, PLAY AWAY!!!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If this scenario were to happen I would think of how I spent more that half an hour a day fiddling with my cock - and enjoying it; the same as Royston did – we’ve all seen the pictures that prove that. I wouldn’t worry about the 60% with AIDS either, after all, I didn’t give it to them and they had, or have just as much chance of avoiding getting it as me. In fact my fiddling with my cock will have very little, if any, impact on the world what so ever, a bit like your writing really.

Likewise, I’d tell how I’d enjoyed life, but wouldn’t disclose intimate sexual details of any kind to anyone, least of all children, that would be perverse. I mean, if it was you Royston, would you tell them?

I don’t know what it is you call decent, but I’ve probably done that too, I can fit a lot into one day.