Jelq-Stretch-Kegels

Guest1gst

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,
I am just registered in this forum.
I am 30 years old and recently I have heard about jelqs.
In the techniques I have read it was recommended this daily workaround:

Warm up with a warm-to-hot water (10 minutes)

Stretch in all the directions: pull outward, in left side, in right side, upward, downward. When stretchin in each direction, stretch 3 times each at least 15 seconds. Before stretching into the consecutive direction, take 20 secs to rotate the penis in order to leave the blood circulate.

Jelq (for the first week 200 jelqs) slowly (give 2-3 seconds for each stroke).

Make kegels:
3x30 PC flexes just to warm up.
5x Stair steps kegels.
5x long flex (flex slowly up to 30 secs, hold for 20 sec and release again slowly)
1x tremble flex (flex as slow as 1 minute and hold for 30 secs. After flex again at the
maximum and release).

I have some questions:
First of all, is it efective to jelq while normally my grown up age is finished?
It is possible to divide this exercices in diferent periods in the day? Let say Kegels afternoon and Stretch and Jelq in the night, before sleeping?
If for the lack of time, because I have to work long, I take occasionally one or two days off. What impact does this have in enlargement program?
If I exercice only Kegels, it is neccessary to have a warm up phase?
Thank you.

8x6.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe you could do kegels anytime during the day... no one is going to notice!

8x6.5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and strectching and jelquing is destroying the blood vessels, so what the body does is to built new tissues enlongating it and growing more... since new cells are added.. if anything age means little. I started doing stretches and jelqs few days ago actually.. I hope I continue doing them. :) but I dont follow directions... I do 5 minutes only.. and when i sit on the computer reading this post i do the stretching. :D

Guest1gst

Just Browsing
Media
Another thing regarding stretching:

When I stretch I use my right hand, grabbing around the head firmly and stretch out. After two days I noticed several dark dots in my penis head. The other day 2-3 dots were made bigger and concatenated together, forming several bigger dark spots.
I ceased three days just to give time to heal and I started again stretching. After a few stretches I noticed again this dark dots appeared immediately. Sure these are caused by the high blood pressure, because when I pull it outward firmly, all the high pressure will go to the glan.
Is this normal for the glan to have such a pressure, does it cause any damage to it? Do you experience similar thing?
I read that these dark spots can be caused by Jelqing, but unto me, these are formed only by stretching.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your getting dark spots when stretching your either to sensitive or you are squeezing and pulling way to hard. It's good to take some time off pick 1-2 days a week to take a break and your schedule seems pretty sound Guest1gst if you maintain that schedule you should gain something within a month or two.

Usually those dark spots should like little red dots this tells you your over doing it. They only turn dark and perminent when you ignore them and continue. Red dots do go away after a day usually and might re-appear for a few sessions. But once the penis gets used too the sessions you shouldn't see them anymore.

-D1-