Jelq Technique

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been jelqing for the last month or so. My question is, how the hell do I know if I'm doing it correctly? Basically, I've been following Big Al's beginner routine. I've worked up to about 15 minutes of jelqing and a couple of minutes of squeezing (5 second intervals). My technique is basically that of milking a cow. Thumb and forefinger together, start from the base, and work my way to bottom of the head of my penis. Each jelq stroke takes about 3 seconds to complete (Is this too long? I've watched Big Al's reference videos and it looks like the jelq is being done very quickly). I alternate hands with each stroke. Question: Do I hold my penis skin toward the base with one hand while I jelq with the other? Does it matter one way or another if I don't?

After about a month of jelqing, I'm not noticing much of a difference in the size of my erect penis. What I have noticed, however, is my penis appears a lot "veinier", my flaccid size has increased, and my erections are somewhat stronger. Are these changes consistent with what others have experienced? Are they indications that I'm doing the technique correctly?

I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been jelqing for the last month or so. My question is, how the hell do I know if I'm doing it correctly? Basically, I've been following Big Al's beginner routine. I've worked up to about 15 minutes of jelqing and a couple of minutes of squeezing (5 second intervals). My technique is basically that of milking a cow. Thumb and forefinger together, start from the base, and work my way to bottom of the head of my penis. Each jelq stroke takes about 3 seconds to complete (Is this too long? I've watched Big Al's reference videos and it looks like the jelq is being done very quickly). I alternate hands with each stroke. Question: Do I hold my penis skin toward the base with one hand while I jelq with the other? Does it matter one way or another if I don't?

Some men do this to hold back excess skin, but I've found that if you use a good lube (and you're uncircumcised) the hand over hand method is most efficient.

After about a month of jelqing, I'm not noticing much of a difference in the size of my erect penis. What I have noticed, however, is my penis appears a lot "veinier", my flaccid size has increased, and my erections are somewhat stronger. Are these changes consistent with what others have experienced? Are they indications that I'm doing the technique correctly?

I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

Those are the first signs of gains. Seeing changes like that and improved penile functioning (EQ/Erectile Quotient) are all good signs that you're on the right track. You should have seen some measurable erect gains after a month though.