Jelqed out

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i allready got a 9 inch cock 7 inches large would jelqing give me any result?

If done correctly, you'll get increased penis health in the form of increased erections, harder erections and maybe some length and/or girth...

Looks like I've still got a way to go:crying:

You look good to me, seahorses

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i allready got a 9 inch cock 7 inches large would jelqing give me any result?

FOR SURE... i believe jelqing works for anyone... it might not increase your size imensely but if you keep it up for a year i bet youll notice increased girth and better erections... along with a much more satisfied sexual partner...

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in fact a lady talked to me about that...she said i could gain uo to 25 % in lenght and girth it that true?

well ive been seriously jelqing for 6 years or so... i started because i had a long skinny cock.. about 9 inches long and only 5.25 inches in girth... the thinness bothered me... so i started.. i noticed girth increase within a month or so so i continued my routine 3-5 times a week... in the shower or hot tub... the warm water really helps.. it wasnt till well after a year i noticed length increase... the problem i think most people who say jelq dont work have is the cant control there erection or orgasm... so the end up with a boner and jack off within the first couple of minutes... keep your dick semi limp however you can.. cock rings help.. and learn to flex your PC muscle in a way that feels as if you are pushing it outward... you can tell its working when afterwards you can feel the muscles on the sides and above your cock hurt slitghtly like you streched out... now that im 10.5 inches strong and 7 inches around i only jelq whenever i feel like it..

Advanced Jelq Exercises | Penis Health Information
How to do Kegel Exercises - Kegel Exercises for Men
http://www.go-penis-enlargement.com/jelq.h

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any side effects to jelquing? I don't know why I am hesitant to try it. I read somewhere online that it makes you loose sensitivity...but i don't know. Appreciate any feedback.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't matter in life what you do, from baking a cake, running a race or driving a car. Do it wrong and you can end up with a disaster. The same applies to jelqing. You have to get it right otherwise there’s a very good chance you’ll injure yourself. Pumping can also be of benefit in gaining extra size, though in my view it’s not as effective as other methods and it’s better to pump for fun and accept any gains as a bonus. Having said that, I don’t feel there’s any one aspect of PE that corners the market; it is better to adopt different approaches and use them in tandem. Incidentally, you only need a pumping cylinder a couple of inches or so longer than your cock. While a 14” might work just as well, you may find it impractical.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any side effects to jelquing? I don't know why I am hesitant to try it. I read somewhere online that it makes you loose sensitivity...but i don't know. Appreciate any feedback.

i havent lost any sensitivity... i only gained control... through jelqing you learn to control your excitment because a full fledged hard-on or an orgasm defeats the purpose of jelqing... you pretty much learn to hold back your orgasm till you or she is ready... and damn is it a lot better of an orgasm..