jelqers help and people who workout

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay guys I need some help and advice, I need something to help me lose more weight faster. Like pills (Alli, Hydroxecut, etc) I need to lose maybe 25 lbs and get rid of this fat pad around my cock. I pushed it back and there was like a hidden inch left. I need things that will hel me curve my diet too. Thanks.

And please dont sat execise because I do that, I am an amature body builder, strong as shit but I cant seem to get that fat to go away. I put on muscle easy but fat seems to never want to budge.

I also need help for my dick, my length is awsome, my balls are huge but I need help on girth more. If anyones jelqed I need to know what you did and what where your results and how long they took. ETC. I need more girth for some reason I cn reach 5.5 girth but it tends to stay in the 4.5-5 range now. I need some advice please and I want to jelq and lose weight so please dont try to talk me out of it. I am very active so workingout is not a problem its my body type and my dick is good size but I need it to be bigger a hair. Thanks LPSG :)

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i get the losing weight part but on top of that u wanna jelq? i would say you are perfectly fine even on girth

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For girth, do more girth PE like v-jelqs.

For losing fat:
# You say you gain muscle more easily than fat.
# I assume you eat more; eating more helps muscle.
# For fat loss you need to work hard and eat less; a calorie deficit.
# Try to work in more cardio, around 20-35 mins at least of intense cardio in each session. (Rest a lot, make sure you have adequate rest days!)
# You probably know this, but if you're an amateur body builder, stick to more compound work outs (or use various machines for the different muscle groups in each session); supplementing your workouts with light/moderate compound workouts during rest days - when you're more than 2 days away from working a certain muscle group - can also speed up the process. (There are some really good workout videos to help you here.)

Eating healthy can help too.

Now the most fundamental key for both: patience. You should notice significant changes about every 2 months.