Jelqers!!!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BigDick101, Aug 15, 2011.

1. BigDick101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi everyone, presumably if you're reading this you are either a jelqer or someone interested in it like me. I want to hear some testimonials from some other lpsg members about their experience with jelqing. Ya know like how you think it works, starting and current/end sizes, duration, whatever you can think of to help me learn more about this.

Thanks!

2. BigDick101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So no jelqers have had any luck with it then?

3. starsx

starsx New Member

w

#3 starsx, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  4. green26

green26 Active Member

I have been doing it off and on for 3 years. I haven't measured myself but when I do it consistently the quality of my erections are great. I just can't devote the time to doing it like I should to make any real gains. I would recommend giving it a try, I just wouldn't expect much size gains without doing it enough, hope this helps

5. big woodman

big woodman New Member

Yep, it works!!! Been doing it probably for about 10 years.
    I strectch and jelq 2 days in a row and take a one day break. Just make sure you understand what you are doing, how it works, and make a commitment to it, have patience, and most of all - be in it for the long haul because it is not something that happens overnight.

6. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    For most of my time, I have had the notion that many here werent naturally endowed but quite the contrary. Im one of those who utilised penile exercises over the years and it has worked well for me wih erection straightening, increased size and the exercises are very relaxing and leaves you feeling almost euphoric. These are just my own personal observations.

7. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    here is the deal bud, my flacid cock was always quite small. I been jelqing for about a year. Within the first couple weeks I noticed a dramatic difference in my soft cock length but no difference whe hard. Soft, my cock head hangs way below my balls now. After a while I did start to notice the base of my cock was thicker than I remembered. The real gain in hard cock length however came when I lost some weight. I lost about 30lbs and my dick was a good 1/2" longer. At the time I didn't know whether that was because of weight loss or jelquing but I am pretty sure it was weight loss as I put some of the weight back on and my cock seemed to lose the length it gained.

Now we all want a bigger hard cock and I can't say it has worked for me, but definitely gave me a much more impressive soft cock. I love taking my clothes off in the gym and showering so everyone can see what I got swinging between my legs.

My cock is just over 7" when I started, then when I lost the weight and was jelqing, it was just under 8" and now it is around 7.5 after some weight came back on.

I still jelq because I like the thickness gains and love the flacid gain and I also enjoy doing it. It feels great!

Draft saved Draft deleted