Jelqin Pics and Video

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_huge1uk, Jun 18, 2008.

1. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

As promised from my last post on Jelqin, I'm enclosing a few photographs and a video of me doing my Jelqin technique. It's been about one week now since I started and I've noticed big changes in the circumference of my penis. I was surprised how much thicker actually, it came as a nice shock. I'm now around 6.5" around my shaft. No increase in Length I don't think, still around 7". My penis feels different in my hands, nicer to hold, heavier and thicker. If your into jelqin or other PE please drop me a line or make a comment on here.

:biggrin1:

I'm enclosing some photo's for you taken today 18 June 2008.

Image 0.. I've shown how I warm up my flacid penis with the novel way of filling an old sock with rice and then heating up in a microwave. very affective, microwave for about 1 min on high.

Image 1...This is my flacid penis taken before I started the technique, I loved the big veins but they are less now for some reason when flacid.

Image 2.....The new look flacid penis after 1 week of doing jelqin.

Image 4..... Bringing up the slow stroke to the head, notice how engorged with blood the head gets. See the video link enclosed to get a nicer image of the big head and foreskin roll.

Image 5.... My pumped up penis in a semi pose resting. Notice how much thicker the shaft is if you relate it to my other photo's on LPSG.

Here's the link to a short video I took, I posted the video onto my Xtube account, the link should take you there. if it doesn't give it bit longer as as I write it may be still being converted for their site.

XTube

Attached Files:

#1 B_huge1uk, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice