Jelqin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_huge1uk, Jun 14, 2008.

1. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

I would like to share my personal experience regarding the technique of "Jelqin". I've read many threads on here about Jelquin and thought what a load of bollocks. Anyway I was intrigued to find out more about this method of increasing penis size. I read the links enclosed on some of the threads and thought why not give it a go. Well to my great surprise even after the first day I noticed a thickness in my penis. Yeah I thought, give it a few hours and it will be gone, bit like a pump. Later that day when I arrived home, I went up to the bathroom and dropped my shorts in front of the mirror. Well, I could not believe my penis was still thicker! No length ( hoping too much for day one lol ) . It's been three days now, done my Jelquin about 150 to 200 reps at a time and it's getting even thicker, no increase in length but very early days. I've noticed that my normal veins have gone a bit , not sure why. When my penis gets erect it slims down a tiny bit in thickness but I really notice the diference. At first I found the method very hard to do and not get an erection lol. Now I think I've mastered it.
    I would be very interested in any comments, especially about the following if you use this technique. Firstly, I'm uncut and when I bring the stroke to the end of my shaft all my loose foreskin really does ride up over my helmet, of which gets really big and engorged with blood ( must take a photo), I'm thinking it must be about 7" around (helmet). Of course I don't want to carry on if I'm doing any harm to my penis. I take it this is all normal?
    I will try and take a video or photographs of me doing it when I get a chance and post them on here.
    Hope to see your comments soon. :smile:

2. D_Garlyk Goldenarm

D_Garlyk Goldenarm New Member

Holy crap you've got a big lad. I don't think you need to jelq.

3. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

I guess we all want a bigger one LOL. Its now about five days since starting. Early days yet but the girth is much fatter. I've noticed the nice big veins I had when flacid are now not so prominent. It feels nicer to hold, the extra thickness really is a wow factor for me. I hav'nt had a chance to measure yet as I got to go to Ikea LOL to get a free tape. I'm guessing I've put on an inch in circumference, in five days!

Draft saved Draft deleted