Jelqin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_huge1uk, Jun 14, 2008.

1. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

I would like to share my personal experience regarding the technique of "Jelqin". I've read many threads on here about Jelquin and thought what a load of bollocks. Anyway I was intrigued to find out more about this method of increasing penis size. I read the links enclosed on some of the threads and thought why not give it a go. Well to my great surprise even after the first day I noticed a thickness in my penis. Yeah I thought, give it a few hours and it will be gone, bit like a pump. Later that day when I arrived home, I went up to the bathroom and dropped my shorts in front of the mirror. Well, I could not believe my penis was still thicker! No length ( hoping too much for day one lol ) . It's been three days now, done my Jelquin about 150 to 200 reps at a time and it's getting even thicker, no increase in length but very early days. I've noticed that my normal veins have gone a bit , not sure why. When my penis gets erect it slims down a tiny bit in thickness but I really notice the diference. At first I found the method very hard to do and not get an erection lol. Now I think I've mastered it.
    I would be very interested in any comments, especially about the following if you use this technique. Firstly, I'm uncut and when I bring the stroke to the end of my shaft all my loose foreskin really does ride up over my helmet, of which gets really big and engorged with blood ( must take a photo), I'm thinking it must be about 7" around (helmet). Of course I don't want to carry on if I'm doing any harm to my penis. I take it this is all normal?
    I will try and take a video or photographs of me doing it when I get a chance and post them on here.
    Hope to see your comments soon. :smile:

2. D_Garlyk Goldenarm

D_Garlyk Goldenarm New Member

Holy crap you've got a big lad. I don't think you need to jelq.

3. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

I guess we all want a bigger one LOL. Its now about five days since starting. Early days yet but the girth is much fatter. I've noticed the nice big veins I had when flacid are now not so prominent. It feels nicer to hold, the extra thickness really is a wow factor for me. I hav'nt had a chance to measure yet as I got to go to Ikea LOL to get a free tape. I'm guessing I've put on an inch in circumference, in five days!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice