Jelqing advice please :)

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay I am jelqing and if you look at my pictures I am big but I want to be much BIGGER more in girth than anything else. I want to be (over all goal) 9.5x6.5. Does anyone have any advice or routines or exercises that I can do to target girth and get the vagina stuffer I want :p

All advice welcome especially from the people who jelq and have had great results!

THANKS YALL ^.^

Private message me too if you want...

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You sound like me. I want more girth too but I'm alredy long. Any help?

Like with me my length is awsome I mean I can use both hands to hold my dick and still have the head sticking out BUT my girth isnt enough. I am not trying to be a monster but maybe 3/4 increase to maybe 1"

rogan88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im exactly the same. i want more girth mainly, im happy with the lengh. there must be some way to target girth. im trying squeezes and i also think kegels help to increase thickness a bit.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im exactly the same. i want more girth mainly, im happy with the lengh. there must be some way to target girth. im trying squeezes and i also think kegels help to increase thickness a bit.

I think kegels do help increase girth but only as a side effect of better erection quality. I guess it makes your dick a bit harder and you get a fuller erection so you gain a little bit fo girth. It's only a one-off thing though and unless your EQ is really bad it won't be more than 0.05 to 0.1 inches.