jelqing and discoloration

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by havocofmind, Jul 10, 2006.

1. havocofmind

havocofmind New Member

can jelqing case permenant discoloration, like brusing, i was trying it for a while and i noticed that now i have a line where my penis starts to be darker about half way up the shaft. is there a way to reverse this?

2. D_hfgdvb

D_hfgdvb New Member

lets put this in perspective. You are repeatedly increasing the blood pressure in the shaft of your penis to un-natural levels. If the discoloration on your penis is not from ink that was on your hands...then it is likely from burst capillaries, or tiny blood vessels. At some point you have to ask yourself if this is the right approach for what might only be a minimal gain (if any). Are you willing to give up your firm rock hard erections? Jelqing can damage the erectile tissue, just like it's blowing your circulatory system. Is that worth it? I can't tell you what to do, but if it were me...I'd try to be happy with what I had...especially if the alternative was something the same size and broken:redface:. Sorry...I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear.

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do jelqing since some time and I'll say what always has to be said
    Do not hold your penis too hard
    As every PE, if it's painfull then it's bad.

You have to hold your penis during an erection, not too soft cause you'll get no results and if too hard... then the exercise might do you bad

Actually it's the first time I hear anyone saying that JELQ can damage erectional issues
    even heard some say it gives a harder penis
    I do Jelq and didnt notice any problems with erection... I except these problems to appear when using the strech method, but Jelq... nah...

Draft saved Draft deleted