Jelqing and pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ItalianStallion10, Aug 7, 2010.

1. ItalianStallion10

ItalianStallion10 New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm going for the big one. Yes, I know I already have a large penis... but I want a monster, lol. I have just purchased my first penis pump and would like to compliment my regime of using that with a number of jelqing sessions. What combination will produce the best results? How can I stop myself from getting an erection while jelqing? Should I be switching days of pumping and jelqing? Any other tips? Thanks so much for your help. I'll let everyone know how my progress goes.

ItalianStallion10

2. ItalianStallion10

3. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I generally jelq in the mornings while shaving and having my breakfast replacement shake. Now days, I'm vacuum pumping less frequently (maybe 3 days a weeks and never for more than 3 or 4 twenty minute sessions. Here's my old blog: http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/torque8/

Questions...fire away.

4. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    When I am pumping, I do better if I jelq and pump on separate days. Seems like doing both was too much.

But you have to experiment, it may work well for you to do them on the same days. Seems like different guys respond different ways.

Torque8: Great blog post.

5. bodybuilder1980

bodybuilder1980 Active Member

Albums:
    Im looking into using a cock pump alongside my pe exercises too...

6. Big Al

Gold Member

A PE/stamina workout immediately followed by a light pumping session to keep the tissues expanded may work quite well.

7. ItalianStallion10

thanks guys! keep it coming. I'm going for round two in a couple hours. We'll see how it goes

8. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the comment DeepDish. Just update my blog with the jelp & pump combo I did this morning. Really hadn't done the two together within a short time-frame in months.

9. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Don't get carried away!

Better to condition yourself slowly. Try, I dunno, 5 minutes a day for a week. Then add another minute or so for a few days. Work up to a single 10 minute set. Then do one set of 10 minutes and one set of 5 minutes. Build time up on the second set till you get to 10. Then add another set if you want to.

When I am pumping I do something like 3 sets x 10 minutes or 2 x 15. Sometimes I may go 45 minutes total, but that is about the max for me. I keep pressure around 3 or 4HG. I never go higher than 5HG

#9 DeepDish, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I jelq and pump on the same day, and wait a day between sessions. typically I massage and jelq a little before pumping, then after about 20 minutes of pumping, I jelq for about 10 minutes.

I use a 2" cylinder which I completely fill girth wise, I have been stuck on 7.25" length forever. I am reaching 7.5" pretty consistently. it is a slow process. my goal is 8" and to be a larger flaccid size.

#10 B_625girth, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted