Jelqing and some other questions

UpcomingBB

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, size isn't really my biggest concern, I'm 6,3' x 5,9 and I don't worry too much about my size, but what I want is better erections. Do you guys think jelqing will help me? I read up on Jelqing and I'm gonna try it out. It's just that there wasn't so much information on there.

How often can I have sex / jerk off while practicing jelqing? Or not at all?

On the page it said 100 jelqs first week 200 second week etc. Should I jelq let's say monday, then give it a rest on tuesday and then jeql again on wednesday? Like working out, does the penis need rest? :p (Read about this in some other thread but no one really commented about it)

Will this affect my perfomance while having sex?

Thanks for any help! :)

D

deleted20132

Well, in achieving stronger erections, kegels are more effective than jelqing itself - though jelqing is used to 'force' (just expression, it doesnt hurt) blood into a penis, so i think it could be useful to do it too.

They say that it is good not to ejaculate 2-3hrs both before and after doing the routine. Why? Because the tissues shrink because of ejaculation, so you either have diminished effects of the routine (if after the routine), or you have not really willing penis to be exercized (if before the routine).

The routine should be done in tempo of 2on-1off days - after the newbie routine ('conditioning' of the penis for 3months) you can switch to everyday, or as much as you want. Yes, penis needs rest because in resting it heals and grows. I like to make a pause for even 3-4 days after, lets say, 2 weeks of the routine.

The best site to learn about it is definitely Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums, its a very very large site, but very helpful. Very good are also BetterMan.com: Male Improvement Community.
Start with 'Newbie routine'!!!
Good luck!

UpcomingBB

Just Browsing
Media
Kegels are when you contract your muscles around the penis then relax right? I tried reading the full article, but english isn't my first language so might've misunderstood something, thanks for the help

D

deleted20132

Kegels - when you urinate, try to stop the flow - when stopped, the kegel is performed. Try to do the same when not urinating.
Reverse kegels - when you urinate, and force it out, 'expanding' lower stomach.

Here's a good kegel-routine -
60 of them lasting one second
60 of them lasting 2-3 secs
30 of them lasting 5 secs
10 of them lasting 10 secs
later, after doing this routine for few days, add few of them lasting 30secs, and also try to keep it for a minute.

or, this one, but i recommend it after, lets say, 3-4weeks -
during 5 secs, squeeze the muscle gradually from relaxed to squeezed hard-
next 5 secs, keep it squeezed -
next 5 secs, gradually release it.
repeat some 5 times.

I'm not native speaker either so i hope you understood me. Feel free to private-message me.
Good luck!

D

deleted20132

No, i dont think so, they can be good foreplay for pumping the blood in.