jelqing and stretching devices

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and this so called game u talk of is juss bullshit cuz the golden rule is to treat others how u want to be treated and i dont want no bitch runnin game on me srry i mean i could try this game thing but i would only be stooping down to her level but u are right tho as far as saying that i dont deserve a girl like that

True, but context is everything. Men and women are equal when it comes to professional settings. But in relationships, MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL!

Why, because we do not find the same things to be important. The old, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" applies here. I wont go into all the complexities that make each sex who they are.

Why do women like assholes? Why do they like the badboys? Why do nice guys finish last? Dont you know that a woman puts you into a catagory within 5 minutes of meeting you? You will either be in the, "I fuck this guy," or "I will never fuck this guy; friend material".

If you are in the "will fuck" catagory, it doesnt mean that you will get laid, but your chances are better if you have game.

If you are in the "Hell no" catagory, no amount of niceness and fair treatment will do you any good. You are done. In romantic movies and shit, they make you believe that persistence is the key to win her heart. Maybe in a few cases. But something really cool has to happen to then win her heart and make you look like a bad ass; like slaying a dragon.

It would help you to get some female friends you are not trying to fuck and get all this info "from the horse's mouth". They will fill you in on all this and maybe you wont sound so naive.

One more piece of "ghetto wisdom" from Snoop: "The game is to be sold, not told." That guy is a genius. :cool:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, one more thing. You are a puppy dog because you are following her around waiting/ hoping to be petted. You want to be the alpha dog. The leader of the pack. Thats what chicks like that want to fuck. (or be with, to use nicer terms)
And truthfully, then it wont even matter how big or small your dick is.

Last edited:

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am not the naive one here my man u are based on worldly things which will pass and fade but i am built on the rock of the Lord wut man can knock me down so continue to see me as a puppy go ahead i could care less u dont kno me dont kno my thoughts so dont even begin to pass judgement there is only one who is worthy for judgement and neither u or i is it. if WORLDLY girls like assholes let them but rather those woman who choose to be rooted in the Lord will see my glory and u kno wut my girl does like assholes and if that does not change then i will pass by just as the Lord passes by those who choose to follow your WORLD so game is not for me sorry i am honest and everything that people who follow the world lack but maybe one day u will see my point but until then continue to listen to these ppl like snoop and play mind games but again its not for me

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love this girl because i can see the good in her but she is pretty much racist and in those terms if u define racist it simply means the belief that your race is better than anyother she says that black guys are the best in bed she says that black ppl are the best singers and what really bothers me is that she thinks black men are more attractive than any other race which i dont kno if i will ever get over but she is a huge liar she lies to me at least 2 times a day but i still love this girl call me crazy i kno i should have cut her loose a long time ago but i dont think she loves me in the same respect and honestly i want to leave her for someone who can accept me for me and not make me feel like shit but love can do crazy things to a man and im sure that alot of you may aggree

"she says that black guys are the best in bed she says that black ppl are the best singers and what really bothers me is that she thinks black men are more attractive than any other race"

I just happen to find your post!
Supposing this ladiy's experience with black guys has been spectacular and makes her feel real good? I will share this with you as a fact, some women generally have to feel the bigger black guys dick. Not much you can do about that. I know how that can hurt a lesser equipped guy.

Why is it troubling that she enjoys the black singers (who are arguably some of the best singers in my opinion)?

She has a preference for black people for a variety of good reasons IMHO. This lady is not a racist, she just has a personal preference. Racist is a horrible word
Yes, love can do crazy things to a man.
Think its time for YOU to move on.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am not the naive one here my man u are based on worldly things which will pass and fade but i am built on the rock of the Lord wut man can knock me down so continue to see me as a puppy go ahead i could care less u dont kno me dont kno my thoughts so dont even begin to pass judgement there is only one who is worthy for judgement and neither u or i is it. if WORLDLY girls like assholes let them but rather those woman who choose to be rooted in the Lord will see my glory and u kno wut my girl does like assholes and if that does not change then i will pass by just as the Lord passes by those who choose to follow your WORLD so game is not for me sorry i am honest and everything that people who follow the world lack but maybe one day u will see my point but until then continue to listen to these ppl like snoop and play mind games but again its not for me
Or, you could just find yourself a nice girl, which is what what everyone here has been telling you.

Maybe we dont know you. The only info we have is what you have told us. And honestly, you sound like a puppy dog trying to get with a girl who has told you some of the meanest things a girl could ever tell a guy.

You want to "save" her, go right ahead. You want an opinion? You got one.

I am not saying you are a puppy dog. I am saying you sound like one. And I, nor Snoop Dog invented the concept of "game". It has always been there and will always be there as long as men are men and women are women. I dont make up the rules of life, neither does the "pimp". They just learn how to use the rules to their advantage. Just like the way a pretty girl will use her looks to her advantage. Or her womanly-ness.

I mean, if you reread this entire thread, it sounds like you are trying to save this girl to live a better life with you, under the Lord, but first you have to get a bigger dick. You tell me how that sounds.

I mean no offense to you at all. If anything, I wish you well and would like for you to find happiness. You came here asking for help. I think we have given you our sincere opinion.

Good Luck.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The main thing I see that bothers me here is an individual is being either endorsed or coveted by virtue of a gene pool or chastized for the exact same thing.

No matter what anyone says and you know it in your own heart or you wouldn't be here, this relationship is doomed in one of two ways. The first is that ona partner is basically not satisfied with the other partner and is trying to change that partner. The second that makes it nearly impossible is that that same partner in this relationship is not trying to change healthy things, but, is trying to base something on genetics which at this point in time is something we are not able to change.

Find a person that will love honor and respect you for who and what you are, not for whom or what she thinks she wants or dreams of. No matter what, as it is, this is definitely not a win win situation.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You've described this woman as racist, emasculating, cruel, and thoughtless. You're subjecting yourself to this needless agony for on the belief that you can change her (good luck). What makes you think that you can, and why would you be attracted to such a person? There are plenty of other caring women out there that wouldn't subject you to that kind of treatment.

If you want to use the humiliation that this woman put you through to motivate yourself to a larger penis that's fine, but don't do it for her- do it for someone that truly deserves it- you!

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know this relationship might be doomed but ya juss have to be optimistic about it i mean yea she may have humiliated me and yes i might be furiously jealous of ppl she may or may not dream of i still love her and i havent been the perfect angel in this relationship either but you guys are right im not going to do this penis enlargement for her im gonna do it for me i was thinkin about that today alot and besides sex seems to some how be getting better i mean shes diggin my back so hard that shes made me bleed and it looks like freddy cruger got to my ass its like something miraculous has heppened and im 99% sure shes not faking it i mean many guys have told me that women who crave big dick that its all in there mind on how they react to it and i think there is some truth to that i mean look at these placebo pills ppl who take the placebo claimed to see results rather then those who actually took the medicine so the mind has much power and i think it has more power then we may think i mean im jjust keeping that into consideration you kno but i will write more the next time i get to a computer till then guys

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know this relationship might be doomed but ya juss have to be optimistic about it i mean yea she may have humiliated me and yes i might be furiously jealous of ppl she may or may not dream of i still love her and i havent been the perfect angel in this relationship either but you guys are right im not going to do this penis enlargement for her im gonna do it for me i was thinkin about that today alot and besides sex seems to some how be getting better i mean shes diggin my back so hard that shes made me bleed and it looks like freddy cruger got to my ass its like something miraculous has heppened and im 99% sure shes not faking it i mean many guys have told me that women who crave big dick that its all in there mind on how they react to it and i think there is some truth to that i mean look at these placebo pills ppl who take the placebo claimed to see results rather then those who actually took the medicine so the mind has much power and i think it has more power then we may think i mean im jjust keeping that into consideration you kno but i will write more the next time i get to a computer till then guys

Just try to stay optimistic- looking forward to your next (hopefully positive) post.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like i said im trying to be optismistic about shit but honestly i dont kno if i can handle her ways of ignorance and all of that and to crossy "she says that black guys are the best in bed she says that black ppl are the best singers and what really bothers me is that she thinks black men are more attractive than any other race"

I just happen to find your post!
Supposing this ladiy's experience with black guys has been spectacular and makes her feel real good? I will share this with you as a fact, some women generally have to feel the bigger black guys dick. Not much you can do about that. I know how that can hurt a lesser equipped guy.

Why is it troubling that she enjoys the black singers (who are arguably some of the best singers in my opinion)?

She has a preference for black people for a variety of good reasons IMHO. This lady is not a racist, she just has a personal preference. Racist is a horrible word
Yes, love can do crazy things to a man.
Think its time for YOU to move on.

i think that she is racist just keep in mind that a person who is racist does not have to use terms like spic, or cracker or nigger or sand nigger you kno wut im sayin and i think this whole preference shit runs in the line of racism cuz again racism simply means that the belief that your race is the best compared to all others i mean u may never understand that but im juss tellin u again and the crazy thing is that im not spanish although i may look it but rather im mulatto and to some of you who may not kno what that means its that im half black and half white and many white ppl consider me black and some blk ppl consider me white but thats besides the point i would rather be with someone who sees ALL races as equals cuz ive asked this girl what race do u put on your highest pedastal and guess wut yea u guessed it she said black now do i consider myself black no i dont do i consider myself white no i dont i consider myself as my own race that being mulatto but it doesnt even make since to me why i envy those who are fully black males i mean but i do and im srry big al this post is not positive nor do i believe it to be negative but rather neither but i see this relationship going down the damn tubes simply because she does not consider all races to be equal but an even bigger facter the fact that she can never be real with me in other words she lies to me constantly she wants us to get married but i dont see that happening i mean u should see the way she looks at the dark skinned guys it juss makes me so furious but this girl is my first love to be real with u guys and ive never felt this way about any woman and no matter what the outcome is i will never forget her ever plus she is the mother of my first child possibly something i forgot to mention but i could go on and on but im going to cut it off here so guys feel free to express your opinions even if you consider me to be a pupply (big al)

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and big al i think that i can change her because she is a follower not leader it is much easier to change a follower rather than a leader if you kno wut i mean and im attracted to her because well honestly i cant think of y i am attracted to her i mean deep inside she is a caring person but there is so much corruption and ignorance in this woman that will kind of mask her caring side but in the back of my mind im thinking this girl can change but honestly my heart juss says this bitch is set in her ways and there is nothing u can do about it i mean she is the only girl who ive ever told pretty much my life story and i also have bipolar and i dont kno of any other woman who could stick by me like she has but im drunk right now and thinkin way to ahead but wut im thinkin is this relationship is doomed i mean when i remember how the relationship started in ther beginning i think back and im saying to myself this relationship is doomed even from the beginning and to funny ken you are right this isnt really a win win situation but rather a loose loose situation i mean it would take more than a miracle for this relationship to work to keep it real

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, I wrote this before I read ^^^^^

Well gee, if she is your baby's mama, that changes the perspective on things. Yeah, that "little" detail is important. Because It shows the level of involvement and the history that you have with her.

Now the advice of just leaving her isnt so easy anymore. I could see now why you have more of an interest in trying to make this situation work. She will always be a part of your life because she is the mother of your child. That doesnt mean that you should stay together either, romantically. I could see now why you have more of an interest in trying to make this situation work.

But she likes what she likes, and she still treated you badly and no amount of anything is going to fix this situation. It seems like it was doomed to begin with and you both didnt know it until now.

You are not a puppy dog. You are a man trying to do the right thing. Unfortunatley, she is who she is and a person cannot change another.

Maybe doing PE for the amount of time it will take isnt such a bad idea since she aint going anywhere. But it seems that these issue go beyond your penis. You can grow your penis, but you cant make yourself "blacker". You are who you are. And she has to love that part of you, or all of you.

Good luck. And al least there is hope to hope for in this world.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and big al i think that i can change her because she is a follower not leader it is much easier to change a follower rather than a leader if you kno wut i mean and im attracted to her because well honestly i cant think of y i am attracted to her i mean deep inside she is a caring person but there is so much corruption and ignorance in this woman that will kind of mask her caring side but in the back of my mind im thinking this girl can change but honestly my heart juss says this bitch is set in her ways and there is nothing u can do about it i mean she is the only girl who ive ever told pretty much my life story and i also have bipolar and i dont kno of any other woman who could stick by me like she has but im drunk right now and thinkin way to ahead but wut im thinkin is this relationship is doomed i mean when i remember how the relationship started in ther beginning i think back and im saying to myself this relationship is doomed even from the beginning and to funny ken you are right this isnt really a win win situation but rather a loose loose situation i mean it would take more than a miracle for this relationship to work to keep it real

Good luck with that.

As some of the other gentlemen on this thread have pointed out, she has tested you and has likely lost most if not all respect for you simply due to the fact that you keep coming back for more. You seem to have your work cut out for you.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well on a very negative note i broke it off with my baby mamma and its for good if not a very long time the straw that broke the camels back is when tuesday i went on her yahoo mail and saw that she has a facebook which i had asked her if she had and she replied no i dont daddy but i went on her face book and i seen that she was talkin to this black guy but not sexually. she was running to him for advice from a christian stand point but i also noticed that she talked to him constantly and was always telling him oh im glad that we spoke and god bless god bless and i will pray for you and she said this almost everytime and out of the threee years that we have been together she has not said that nearly as much and i asked her did she have feelings for this guy and she denied it then the next day after i had broken up with her she admitted yea i was catching feelings for this guy but the day i found out about the whole face book thing just happened to be my birthday and i have to say that it was the worst b day i have ever experienced but wut a day my b day was it was this past tuesday but the only thing positive about my b day was i got drunker then a skunk but me and my baby mamma have decided to remain friends but she wants me back more than anything but i cant do it like many of you have said you are disrespecting yourself by being in this relationship and you are sacraficing your happiness just to try to make things work but the fact that we have a child does change the perspective about it but the thing of it is, is that we cant juss be together for the sake of the baby and i told shanora (baby mamma) that there is no way in hell that this relationship will work if she doesnt change her ways but she still is keeping hope but me on the other hand do not see much hope at all but i mean i tried to stick it out i tried to keep her on a positive track but like you said u cant change a persons ways but the only person you can change is yourself until i write again love and peace to all

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well on a very negative note i broke it off with my baby mamma and its for good if not a very long time the straw that broke the camels back is when tuesday i went on her yahoo mail and saw that she has a facebook which i had asked her if she had and she replied no i dont daddy but i went on her face book and i seen that she was talkin to this black guy but not sexually. she was running to him for advice from a christian stand point but i also noticed that she talked to him constantly and was always telling him oh im glad that we spoke and god bless god bless and i will pray for you and she said this almost everytime and out of the threee years that we have been together she has not said that nearly as much and i asked her did she have feelings for this guy and she denied it then the next day after i had broken up with her she admitted yea i was catching feelings for this guy but the day i found out about the whole face book thing just happened to be my birthday and i have to say that it was the worst b day i have ever experienced but wut a day my b day was it was this past tuesday but the only thing positive about my b day was i got drunker then a skunk but me and my baby mamma have decided to remain friends but she wants me back more than anything but i cant do it like many of you have said you are disrespecting yourself by being in this relationship and you are sacraficing your happiness just to try to make things work but the fact that we have a child does change the perspective about it but the thing of it is, is that we cant juss be together for the sake of the baby and i told shanora (baby mamma) that there is no way in hell that this relationship will work if she doesnt change her ways but she still is keeping hope but me on the other hand do not see much hope at all but i mean i tried to stick it out i tried to keep her on a positive track but like you said u cant change a persons ways but the only person you can change is yourself until i write again love and peace to all

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's further complicated by the fact that you have a child with this person. You seem to have your head on straighter which is good- I wish you luck in getting through this.

KoolMaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen, I can say from reading all this almost of all of your problems stem from a lack of self-worth, which is rooted in the ego. You should read a book called A New Earth.

Your lack of self-worth stems from comparing yourself to others, and not realizing you are fine the way you are. Your lady's desire for big penises (unless of course she has an abnormally large vagina), and the tiniest percentile for size, is also rooted in her ego. She is basing her partners worth on superficial things, and attaching them to her own sense of self. That is why she wants the big penis.
Her ego wants to feel good. Her sense of ego wants to feel like it is attractive and special, and she gets that through attaching herself to the man she is with, and she is judging her man's worth by the size of his dick.
Why? well, that's how she has been influenced, (You have to realize with all this advertising about Size Matters, and Sex and the City, and girls gossipping about how all their boyfriends had 20 inch dicks and outright lying because it makes them feel like hot shit in front of their friends, she has had a lot of negative influences) and remember, people believe wrong things on mass levels, no matter how stupid an idea is people will take it to be the truth if there are enough people going along with it. The vagina only requires about 4 inches to stimulate the sensitive part at the entrance of the vagina (of course there are girls who want cervical stimulation but that is not a requirement and the reality is the reason most women do not experience orgasm during sex is because women are influenced throughout their whole lives to feel that sex is wrong, and sex is bad and that they should not enjoy sex)

It's like, my last girlfriend, she used to hold my dick in her hands and put her hands down my pants all the time and just want to hold my dick allll the time for no reason, not even to jack me off, and she'd grin at me like she was really proud, and I didn't understand it. She'd just hold it like a trophy. Why? because she is attaching her sense of self worth to size of her boyfriend's dick.
There is a lot of media and bullshit being passed around that is trying to spread the idea that a man's worth, attractiveness, and so on are based on the size of his dick. So by having a big dick, I am making my girlfriend feel more confident about herself, and pretty much making her feel like hot shit. Now, this girl was petite, she stood 5 foot 2 and we never had sex because she would get extremely needy when it came time for sex (she had a lot of self-esteem issues she would hide from me) and that would turn me off so bad that I'd lose all desire to have sex. But needless to say, a girl that size does not need a guy with a 6 inch girth and I don't even think it would have been comfortable for her if we had gone through with it.
But again, the Ego, because I would turn her down, she'd feel as if she was not attractive enough to please me, she'd always try to get me off because by doing so, she would have confirmation that she was attractive enough to make me (an attractive man in her mind) cum, thereby elevating her sense of self worth. And again, i'd always turn her down when she wanted to give me blowjobs, I can't say why, well I will say it had to do with A) the crazy pleased look she'd get on her face when she started getting me off, like she was satisfied with herself, and it was like I could feel that it wasn't necessarily that she wanted to make me feel good, but because she wanted to make herself feel good about herself by making me cum. and B) I didn't have much libido when I was with her because I had recently stopped taking Zoloft at the time which pretty much made me never want to do anything.

Now, regardless of whether she has been influenced by these things and she is not directly responsible for her incorrect beliefs, she is still a bad person for you to be with. And the reality is that the only reason you want to be with her or ever wanted to be with her was because you didn't believe you were good enough inside. That is why you didn't walk away when you should've, and that is why you'd hang on so tightly instead of dating a more attractive, smart, caring woman and having a proper relationship that you deserve. Everybody deserves a good relationship, but you need to work on yourself first. You need to start liking yourself, and understanding a lot of the myths in culture today. Aside from that, women are not attracted to needy man, hell, i'm not even attracted to needy girls. Needyness and jealousy is created from feeling like you're not good enough, because you fear that somebody is better than you and is going to swoop up and take who you think belongs to you. So working on your own self-esteem, and not ego, self-esteem comes from inside, it's not based on the size of your dick, how nice your car is, how smart your iq test says you are, or how many girls you've fucked or anything external. And it is something you can develop.

So I will reccommend you a few books.

A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
and i'd recommend you some more but those are very powerful and will really help you so, that's all I can recommend for now, because I can't think of any haha.

Anyways, assah lama laykum brother, just kidding but seriously, take care of yourself, and I hope to hear back from you. Be strong.

Last edited:

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is very good insight kool master and i mostly aggree with you on what you have written i mean its like this the majority of girls i was with actually said and beleived that i had a big dick i mean personaly there are times when i get a boner whip it out and juss say damn now thats a picture but on other occassions im like damn kid ya need to be alittle longer but i also found out that she was lying about most guys beeing 7 inches in girth or more the fact of the matter really was that most of them werent even as thick as me and now she tells me how skinny they were but still holds on to the idea that length is more important than thickness but in many studies they have shown that a staggering 90 % of woman prefer a thicker one over a longer one but unfortunately she falls into the 10 % catagory prefering a longer one instead and claimed that there was more pleasure with the really long ones but pain with my thickness and now looking back on our sex we used to have i would have to say that she is right. now she is kicking her self in the ass everyday that she fucked up the relationship that we once had but like i said it wont be til years from now til we get back together but on one condition that she changes her ways but in reality that may never happen so that being said we may never get back together but on a positive note im finding that everyday im loosing feelings for her and honestly that helps me to deal with the pain and misery that i have went through with this girl but i want to do PE so bad but i find it hard as hell to get myself into that routine ive been thinking about buying the jelq master and also the penis extender but if i ever get those things i am going to do it entirely for myself and no other ya kno

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a dumb cunt! No offence dude. I'd have bin livid! I'd probably say " it's not my fault you've taken more cock than a retired hooker!" and then I'd (a) put her on the kegel program or (b) put her on the bus!