jelqing and stretching devices

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you kno wut man i mean honestly its to the point where ive even considered suicide to forget how fucked up ive been treated but where will that get me??? its juss so sad that we have a kid together and she dont even want to be with me or even attempt to change so we can try to be a family i mean ive taken so many punches from this girl im surprised im still standing i mean how much more of this can one man take i wish i never went on myspace and never accepted her friend request and the fucked up thing is that she realizes that her mind is corrupt but seems to be ok with it like she dont care who she hurts in her path but some day she will get hers and i keep telling her that but i dont think that it even clicks in that immature mind of hers but fuck it wut ever u cant change ppl the only thing u can change is yourself and i realize that more and more each day

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you kno wut man i mean honestly its to the point where ive even considered suicide to forget how fucked up ive been treated but where will that get me??? its juss so sad that we have a kid together and she dont even want to be with me or even attempt to change so we can try to be a family i mean ive taken so many punches from this girl im surprised im still standing i mean how much more of this can one man take i wish i never went on myspace and never accepted her friend request and the fucked up thing is that she realizes that her mind is corrupt but seems to be ok with it like she dont care who she hurts in her path but some day she will get hers and i keep telling her that but i dont think that it even clicks in that immature mind of hers but fuck it wut ever u cant change ppl the only thing u can change is yourself and i realize that more and more each day

Why are you continuing to torture yourself over this one person that apparently doesn't deserve your efforts?!

You can't make someone love you and you can't turn someone into what you want them to be. Yes, you have a child together but that doesn't mean that you have to put up with abuse!

Your choices seem obvious- continue your exercise in futility or take this as a very expensive lesson learned and move on.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Start comparing the size of her ass to other girls, she'll love that.

^ LOL!! Good answer! I'm sure there's techniques that can make your (above) average penis, satisfy any woman. Ever hear of the Kama Sutra? I suggest you check into it. If it doesn't help, I'm sure you can find someone who isn't obsessed with size and girth. When I'm with a guy, I focus on the personality and my attraction to him. Not how big his cock is..Good Luck!!

Last edited:

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u kno wut guys u are right i shouldnt have to put up with this abubuse so honestly i havent even seen my ex in days and i dont plan on seeing her anytime soon i mean im just chillin out for now but i am gonna want to find someone eventually who is more compatible with me physicaly and mentaly but anyways i kno this was my original question but do stretching devices really work? and if so how come i dont see to many guys talking about them and i also heard that it only lengthens the non erect penis but has little affect on the length of the penis during an erection and i do want to get an extender device as well as like the jelq master device or something but is this all a hoax i mean the whole penis enlargement thing? cuz ive done years of research yet im still skeptical and the gains that i want if this were all true probably wouldnt even be possible

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u kno wut guys u are right i shouldnt have to put up with this abubuse so honestly i havent even seen my ex in days and i dont plan on seeing her anytime soon i mean im just chillin out for now but i am gonna want to find someone eventually who is more compatible with me physicaly and mentaly but anyways i kno this was my original question but do stretching devices really work? and if so how come i dont see to many guys talking about them and i also heard that it only lengthens the non erect penis but has little affect on the length of the penis during an erection and i do want to get an extender device as well as like the jelq master device or something but is this all a hoax i mean the whole penis enlargement thing? cuz ive done years of research yet im still skeptical and the gains that i want if this were all true probably wouldnt even be possible
Yes, its all a hoax. :rolleyes:
You have done "years" of research, read everything here, and if you still have questions by now, then yes, its all a hoax.
I am sure you tried it and it didnt work, right? :rolleyes:

I dont mean to be an ass, or maybe I do. :mad:

It is easier to tell people that it doesnt work then to try to "prove" to them it does. Because people tend to do the oppisite of what you tell them. So, PE is a hoax and it doesnt work. DONT do the suggested beginners routine set up by Big AL. You will just waste your time. :rolleyes:

And dont give us feedback in 3 months. DONT, DONT, DONT, or you will be a LIAR!!!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mez420, you should do the beginners routine set up by big all like wish 4-8 mentioned, and i would say STOP PUMPING!!, for now anyway, your gonna fuck up your dick, it already looks swollen in your pics, and it doesnt make sex better. Go with Jelqing and strecthing, not that you finally got rid of that crazy women, you will have more time on your hands to think of yourself and feeling better about your cock, which is a good size to start with. And once you do start getting gains, STAY AWAY from that girl, dont try to impress her, sounds like she really brings you down. What you need to do, is get some confidence, find a nice girl, that understands your situation, kid, baby's mamma and all that, find one that is sincere and better looking than that last bitch and that will do world of wonders, bout time you make her feel like shit. Now get to the PE and stop worrying about it, it works, i gained over an inch in girth and half inch in length in 8mths. You also might want to ask Big Al about supplements.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Go to one of the larger penis enlargement forums like PEGym and you'll see lots of unbiased information favoring PE; but unless you give it a try for yourself you'll never know.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i sure hope that this really works but its the dedication that might be a problem for me i cant get myself into routines very well maybe lack of self discipline idk

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
You know Mez, you have been abused and need to just chill out a little and get back into life. One thing I find interesting here is that you endured a strange situation for a very long time.

There are cases where women are born with extremely large vaginal barrels and are not able to enjoy sex with men in general. This is the polar opposite of a woman born with an extremely small vaginal barrel who is unable to have sex at all because it is painful. There is a surgical procedure for this and in fact it is done with laser technology these days. Because this is comparatively rare and is on the same level or rarity as true microphallus in men, females tend to blame the sex partner for being too small rather than they for being too large. This situation also happens with women who have had large numbers of children because of the vaginal stretching required in child birth. I knew a gynecologist some years ago who talked about a case like this. In order to have any satisfaction the female had desperately sought out men of incredible dimensions. Even those in reality were not enough based on the genetic problem she had. What she needed in truth was something only found on about 1 in 150,000 men, and those men were just as miserable because they were too big to be accomodated by the average female. I remember the Gynecologist discussing this patient and stating that she was so large, the only difference between her vagina and the Holland Tunnel was that one had fluorescent lighting installed. She was treated with laser surgery to tighten this up. In the end it was the best thing she ever did and she was very happy after the healing had taken place.

Based on what I see with your pictures, enlargement is something that you are doing for you and never for anyone else. In order to have any success at it you are going to have to develop a routine that works for you and you are going to have to stick to that routine and remain not only motivated but diligent in doing it. Though the principles are different as to how it happens, it is similar to bodybuilding in that you have to stick to the gym and keep at it on several levels for success.

Man, I hope that your life gets a great deal better and that things for you improve in every way.

Good Luck

ekker

Just Browsing
Media
i think in my own opinion, you haven't matured enough to the point where you can weigh between your heart and your head. THINK....Our brain has a purpose on why it's located above our heart.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanx fuzzyken that did help and you are right cuz females are usually sayin well this dick is not large enough to please me but arent even realizing that the dick might not be the cause but rather there vagina being to large. there also finding out that on average not in everycase so dont chew my head off but on average black vaginas tend to be larger then most and there are some theorys to support this im not sure how true it is but by analyzing the theories i would have to say it generally makes sense i could go into these theories but im not in case i offend anybody along the way but like i said i do want gains but it really seems as if the gains that i want are close to impossible but its good to set goals right? i have tried jelqing i started it very young but never did it anymore then 3 to 4 months consecutively at a time but all i really got was a wider flatter and harder penis

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another thing is that i still havent heard if the stretching DEVICES i put that in bold letters cuz all i have gotten an answer to is about manual stretching and NOTHING about the devices. has anybody had any gains with the device? has anybody here even used one?

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another thing is that i still havent heard if the stretching DEVICES i put that in bold letters cuz all i have gotten an answer to is about manual stretching and NOTHING about the devices. has anybody had any gains with the device? has anybody here even used one?

I've replied to similar questions in other threads. Yes, they can work: I've used a fastsize for about 10 months (250 hours), in an effort to correct a curvature. I have eliminated slightly more than 1/2 of the curve and as a bonus have gained approximately 1/2 - 5/8" in length, maybe 3/8" in circumference. I'm not very diligent in using the device and don't stick to a set program; there might be more gains if one did, but I can't be bothered to ake the time.

sg6869

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DUDE! your girl is rude like everyone here says! so my answer to her would have been.

Listen bitch! I cant help it if your pussy is like throwing a sausage up an alleyway! (you need to picture that in your head)

Better idea would be go see a plastic surgeon and have that Big Hole you try to call a pussy sown up so your tighter!

Sorry dude but thats my best advice!!

Media
i am 6.75 in length and 5.60 in girth and my girlfriend is not satified with my penis and this really hurts man i cant stop thinking about it,...

to hell with what your girlfriend says!

what does your wife say?

(check playa's gallery!)

"boo hoo hoo! mah dick only 6.75 long and only 5.60 around! boo hoo hoo!"

just what game are you playin'? :mad: