Jelqing and thickness

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Gecko4lif, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hear jelqing increases your thickness more often than length

Im 6x6 right now which is not all that bad but it lacks that wow factor.

6.5 or 7 girth would almost certainly be "wow" worthy. If not vocalized at least with an internal monologue.

I havent found anybody who has had difficulty with 6 girth but I think 7 might be pushing it so im more inclined toward 6.5

what do you think?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

You can modify the jelq to target your goals. If you jelq with a lot of lube and with a higher degree of erection, you'll encourage girth; if you jelq with a lower degree of erection and with little to no lube, you'll encourage length. The latter turns the jelq into more of a stretching movement due to the friction.

3. blondguy

blondguy Member

Albums:
    Do you have to change technique for jelqing with no lube because that sounds like it would be difficult and painful?

4. bellendboy69

bellendboy69 New Member

Does jelqing actually work? I'd be interested in finding out more..

5. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Not really, at least I don't. But I can't do as many dry jelqs as I can do wet jelqs, as they are more fatiguing.

Gecko4lif - If I were you, I would just target length. Do those low erection jelqs, maybe find a stretching routine that will help loosen up your ligaments. You will probably get a little girth too.

#5 DeepDish, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  6. Big Al

Gold Member

Your grip is going to be lighter with this kind of jelq. Pain should never be a part of PE- if you need to use a small amount of lube, that would be OK.

7. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Big ups to Big Al on this one - lighter lube, lower erection levels turns it into more of a stretch than a bloat technique. I would not worry too much about girth because in my experience over the years, your body beefs up support structure naturally - so getting a stretch in will gain some girth over time, particularly in the root/base at first. Getting a mean girth measurement on myself is harder than average because of this....

Thick root. Mid-shaft is about 15% leaner. Then it blooms outward and thicker the last 1/3 of shaft to just behind the glans, and the tip is largest of all. Though well proportioned and rather sculpted looking it still scares a few - holding a stone cold floppy up next to a doorknob makes the knob feel jealous. ;D

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted