Jelqing at an early age?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lingo: I am young an i know i have several years of body development ahead of me .... i've started PE and it is definitly working for me, but i have a couple concerns. I know without PE my penis would thicken up a bit naturally, and i've started jelqing and i started to see results after 4 sessions. if i continue to jelq and thicken up... when my body hits another growing spurt will it skip my penis as it has already became alot thicker?
    i would appriate any help and info i could gather thanks

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You are at least 18 and you "have several years of development ahead" of you?

Hmmm.... sounds like somebody lied to get in the door.

3. Imported

Gold Member

lingo: actually.... i was a former member on the old board last year.... when an age ban was put on this board... i took 4 months off untill my birthday .... so yes i can honestly say i am of legal age. though your assumption would make sense. I 'm still hoping some1 can answer my questions.. thankyou

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Oops. sounds like we got another case of phony ID.

Kid, if you're not old enough to meet our required standard for joining, then you put us all in jeopardy.

Come back when you ARE eighteen, then we'll talk, ok?

5. Imported

Gold Member

lingo: goodness!!!..... maybe my last post did not make sense.... i am legal age now, and i was hoping somone could answer my questions. Sorry for the confusion

6. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hey MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK What's so your issue? If the kid says he is 18, who the hell are you to say he isn't? Sounds like you may be the one who isn't old enough... Anyways lingo no your body isn't going to "skip" your penis. It will grow just as if you never jelqued. However if you haven't noticed any growth for a while, it's probably a good assumption that you will probably not see anymore "puberty" growth. Is jelquing the only method of enlargement you've tried, you may want to look into herbal enhancement...allot of people have seen some pretty amazing results.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

[quote author=serj link=board=pe;num=1073147074;start=0#5 date=01/19/04 at 13:13:14]Hey MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK What's so your issue? If the kid says he is 18, who the hell are you to say he isn't? Sounds like you may be the one who isn't old enough... Anyways lingo no your body isn't going to "skip" your penis. It will grow just as if you never jelqued. However if you haven't noticed any growth for a while, it's probably a good assumption that you will probably not see anymore "puberty" growth. Is jelquing the only method of enlargement you've tried, you may want to look into herbal enhancement...allot of people have seen some pretty amazing results.[/quote]

I was going to refrain from replying to this, but it's turning out to be one helluva Monday, so here goes;

CLUE TIME!!!

One thing to remember if you if want to post such an asinine post to me there Serj;
    I haven't been eighteen for 17 yrs, thank you very fucking much, DICKSMACK!!! :mad:

To the issue of whether or not he's 18 or not, use what little intelligence you think you have and backtrack to his first post, and read it veeerrry carefully, and see if you don't find just a little plausibility in it, hmmmm?

In the future, try a little something called tact, ok?

8. Imported

Gold Member

lingo: thanks for the advice serj........ its nice to get a little back up from time to time...... Look i'm sorry if you don't believe me but I guess your just going to have to take my word that i'm 18. i'm tired of having to prove how old i am. If anyone else has any other info it would be nice, thanks.

9. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I'm starting PE (again) at 48. I've pumped for years but now I think I will give PE a real try. Mostly jelq and manual stretching, not sure about hanging or extenders yet. I would have started at 14 and given no thought to the consequences. May I suggest you look at <http://www.thundersplace.com/> for more guidance. They are really the experts at PE.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: I'm not getting into the pro's & con's of all this, but just to comment what a very disappointing person MASSIVEPK etc. seems to be. His is quite the most unpleasant post on LPSG I have ever read - quite out of keeping with general way in which we treat each other.

As to your question, lingo - my guess is that we end up with what we end up! PE can help things along the way, as I've discovered, but I don't think there's any rule of thumb (sorry, should that be 'dick'?). What works for one doesn't always work for another. Keep going and tell us what happens ... best of luck!

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

[quote author=Finnmark link=board=pe;num=1073147074;start=0#9 date=01/24/04 at 06:01:34]I'm not getting into the pro's & con's of all this, but just to comment what a very disappointing person MASSIVEPK etc. seems to be.  His is quite the most unpleasant post on LPSG I have ever read  -  quite out of keeping with general way in which we treat each other.  

quote]

OK, listen up, Finnmark. If you'd bothered to have read  lingo's first post, you might've discovered just a little plausibility in it.

Know what that means? Plausibility?

Webster's Dictionary defines it as an adjective; 1)Seeming likely to be true, but open to doubt. 2) Superficially endeavoring or calculated to gain trust.

Forgive my paranoia, but I personally have no interest in being accused of contributing to the deliquency of a minor, which for all practical tenses and purposes sounds just like this, ok?

That's why we have an under 18 restriction, all right?

In the future, learn more about what you're talking about  before you let your big mouth supercede your common sense, namely the one that would make you be more aware of potential problems like this.

Oh, and if you want to really know who has had the most annoying posts, why don't you look up Robert's most recent posts?

On account of, I can promise you his posts were far more worse.

Oh, and uh, just one last little thing too; if you remember in another post, you asked for info on the power jelqer, you remember who gave you the website?(Hint, hint.....) Must prove that I'm not always abrasive, but can be very helpful too, huh?

Look, I don't want you to think of me as an unpleasant person, I'm far from that, but I'm not the kind of person who'll hold his tongue either if people try to make retarded comments, and expect me to back away slowly, OK?

Peace man.

12. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: Mondays can be hell, but going off on people's ignorance isn't gonna make it any better. Anyway as for you lingo, I'm also a fellow jelqer and I've never heard of anyone gaining any results in just 4 sessions as you say...nothing worth noting at least. If you're 18 like you say, or even younger like others say, perhaps its just growing naturally. 4 jelqing sessions is too soon to notice worthwhile results.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I don't like flying off the handle myself, but there's issues to be dealt with here.
    One: Lingo's posts definitely are plausible, and if true wind up making the board open to being accused of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    Two: People who rally to his defense by being belligerent and snide not only prove that they don't care about the possible fact of him being underage, but have no consideration for the repercussions that follow.

I'm going to be the last person to concede to this in this lifetime, and I'm hoping in the next one as well.

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=lingo link=board=pe;num=1073147074;start=0#0 date=01/03/04 at 08:15:33] .... i've started PE and it is definitly working for me,  but i have a couple concerns. I know without PE my penis would thicken up a bit naturally, and i've started jelqing and i started to see results after 4 sessions. if i continue to jelq and thicken up... when my body hits another growing spurt will it skip my penis as it has already became alot thicker?
    i would appriate any help and info i could gather thanks[/quote]
    Hi, lingo: Congratulations for beginning PE. It is my belief that your dick's expansion from the exercises will not negate additional growth your body and cock have.
    I think your natural growth will just be enhanced by the PE, if done consistently for months and months. Let us know how you progress, my friend.

Luke :)

Draft saved Draft deleted