Jelqing back fired now Im too big!

jelqer9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay guys with the over sized cocks I need your help. I use to be kind of thin but then I discovered jelqing and with a little understanding of how the males reproductive system works. And with a few tweaks and supplimets I got bigger...a lot bigger...me and my girlfriend were having okay sex at first. But as I got bigger and started to last longer it got better and better (kegel routine). And I got bigger and bigger...but then it back fired.

For a while now our sex has been great but there's problems now. (I dont mind this) but I have to eat her out until she cums to loosen her up. And even when she is loose she still feels very tight. I have to go really slow. But when she can start taking more she makes me go slow for about two minutes. I cant go as deep anymore because I hit her cervix.

I use to be a damn minute man (yes I will admit it) but through practice, kegels and the ability to calm myself down I last longer without even trying. But thats also a problem because she will start to get very sore and her legs start to hurt (idk why). SO basically I have to pound away until I cum. The sex feels good and Ive taken a break from jelqing but yesterday we were having sex and she asked me, "what are you doing to your dick you feel bigger." And it ended with me having to force myself in her then I had to stop because it was hurting her.

Sorry its so long...any advice? I know there are guys who are way bigger than me so I was hoping they'd comment. Thanks yall!!!!!

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhh... maybe if you stop jelqing you'll go back down somewhat?
Just how much bigger have you gotten?

jelqer9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats the problem I have stopped but since I am only 18 puberty hasnt stopped so I guess Ive gotten bigger...Ive gained almost two inches in length and now almost a inch in girth

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're only 18 it's possible most of the gains have been due to puberty. In which case there isn't anything you can do about it.
When did you start jelqing?

jelqer9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And before someone says, "your eighteen there's no way you're that big" Ive talked and met guys who my age and sometimes younger and they're bigger than me. bignlong for example left high school with a 12" cock

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your perception of dick sizes is warped. I have seen two pics of bignlong measured. The 1st one some years ago was 8" long with tape. The most recent shows him measuring just under 10" with a tape and measuring with dick point to the floor. If he was point horizontaly he would measure at just over 9". There are no proofs of 12" dicks on the internet. Even the biggest guys measure under 10". You should read more.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always doubted a true 12 inch cock, measured correctly for the pubic bone. But I've measured one 10.5 that I know gets 11 or maybe just a small fraction over when totally erected, you know with his veins protruding, elongated and engorged to his max. A 12 inch one would be phenomenal to behold as well as being awesome to hold! hummmm

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back to the original inquiry, most gains acheived by any enlargement techniques usually require some level of maintenance to keep. If you stop jelqing and if the gains were mainly due to that, then it should reduce. If the gains are mainly due to your normal genetic gains, they will remain and you just have to enjoy your gifts and make the most of them. I wish you the best.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
no one said that you cant be that young and that big. they said it is possible you had growth NOT due to jelqing because you are young enough that it is very well possible you werent finished growing.

also im sorry but no ones penis is 12" long. bignlongs cock is not 12" now (unless you are measuring in internet inches)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, if you have a horse-hung dick, I would have agreed with what you said. But your length is just slightly above average and girth is below average, I think most women should have no problem having sex with you.

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock kept growing all the way until I was like 27.

Went from being like 6.5x5.25 to 7.5x6+. Something I'll never forget was being with the one girl I was with when I was 22, and then again when I was 27. We had dated enough before that she totally noticed the difference.

I also started puberty later than my friends, body hair and muscle development came later, and now in my late 30s nobody believes I'm past 32 or so. I once lied to a 23yr old girl I hooked up with when I was 34 that I was 27, and neither her nor her friends ever knew or suspected. Different hormones for different folks I guess.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, if you have a horse-hung dick, I would have agreed with what you said. But your length is just slightly above average and girth is below average, I think most women should have no problem having sex with you.

Couldn't agree more! OP i don't know what you think 12" is but it's not that banana! and if your girlfriend thinks your dick is too big then stop making it bigger. Be careful what you wish for...

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread was clearly made with the intention to fish for comments. Dude lost all credibility when he claimed that bignlong "left high school with a 12 inch dick"

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish guys would stop talking about how long they are because they hit a cervix. I just finished going over and over my girl's cervix - it's definitely not the end. Some girls just hate it, others love it, others hate it to start but love it if you know what you're doing and build to it. Guys need to learn what they're doing and stop seeing every twinge of pain as some compliment about how OMG HUGE they are..

Also, I tired long ago of all the skinny/short/thin dicked/small dick-headed guys out there claiming footlongs without any measurements. I think they're where a lot of the belief in bullshit claims come from.