Jelqing: Daily Quick Routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by sleepiboi, Jun 17, 2011.

1. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

Hello!

I was looking through the jelqing exercises, which seem to improve what I really want to improve, which are my length & girth. When looking through the exercises, they seem so extensive that I don't see how I can take the time out of my schedule being a college student and working to fit this in.

I was thinking just now is there a routine I can do maybe before/after getting in the shower in the morning, or something around those lines that is not necessarily quick, but easier to fit into my routine? Reps before showering? After showering? etc.

I really appreciate it! Thank you!

2. D_Crimea_River

D_Crimea_River Account Disabled

i usually do it twice. I usually shower after, because when you are done, you should rub you prick right off, until it happens. (if your in a college dorm with other dudes or whatever, make sure its private. under the sheets.) use cream or lube, if you are cut too. (if your dick has a bare mushroom head top like mine)

Then shower after.

3. pickle2008

pickle2008 New Member

sorry to intrude in your post.... but does anyone have any video of jelqing exercise for foreskin? I seem to have a hard time with the jelqing since im not circumcise.

4. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

Make sure you use good lubricant and jelq with 50% erection.

Draft saved Draft deleted