Jelqing Damage

pleaseblowmybrainsout

Experimental Member
Media
Hello all,

This is my first post, great site. I'm pretty happy with my cock (it's 8" by like 5 2/3), I just really want it to be thicker. I'm thinking of doing jelqing but am just so afraid of rupturing a vessel or ruining my ability to get erections or something, is there any real risk to this? Thanks.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not if you start out slow and take it easy. Read up on it, or join a PE site like Thundersplace.com, which can teach yo the do's and don'ts of PE including jelqing. All PE routines from beginners to advanced consist of a warm-up, stretching exercises, jelqing, and end with a warm-down. The warm-up/down is essential to control any potential damage by helping to increase blood circulation in your unit.

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nearly 5" and many years later, it's still functioning 100% fine.

GBF64 makes a valid point though - make sure you know what you're doing. And a warm up & down I found was vital.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
over13inches said:
Nearly 5" and many years later, it's still functioning 100% fine.GBF64 makes a valid point though - make sure you know what you're doing. And a warm up & down I found was vital.

over13inches ... I just realized the attribution you are making to your increased size through jelquing! What a phenomenal achievement guy! I am a devotee of mild and occasional jelquing , but have been doing it mainly to tune up my 9 x 7 cock and prostate for several years.. I have reversed the small decline that began to set in about ten years ago at age 64 and so have added back 3/4 inch to my girth and perhaps 1/2 inch to my length.. so am back to where I was years ago.....9 x 7 .... but what you have done is just.. well just amazing. I want to know more about you , your age, your approach to jelquing , your frequency, and your long-range plan about jelquing. You can PM me if you will be so kind! I realize we each are different.. but I believe I have something to learn from your incredible experiences! Am wondering of course whether a more dedicated jelquing plan could reward me with an improved and larger cock as well?... DB9 :cool: :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

nystrongstroke2

Experimental Member
Media
start slow do 100 jelques for about 2 weeks,and then jump up to 300.do plenty of kegals-drink plenty of water,and do hot wraps before and after.jelquin made my dick hard all the time-i've always got erections out of no where-but when i started jelquin it was 3 times as worse.

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
donkeyboy9 said:
I want to know more about you , your age, your approach to jelquing , your frequency, and your long-range plan about jelquing...I realize we each are different...

'Ello!

24 years old now and no longer exercising.

Well, I tended to tie it in with having a bath or shower where possible to give me a good 10 mins to warm up. Whilst there, I would do PC flexes to increase blood flow - usually somewhere in the region of 150 holding each for a few seconds. Then I began stretches (i.e. pulling out on the penis - straight out, to both sides, up & down and repeated for around 5 minutes). After that jelqing for around 15 minutes before warming down for 5.

Bear in mind, when I began exercises, I didn't do as many flexes & less jelqing, but still did the same warm up/down. Plus did 3 days on, 1 off. I also did power jelqing once established in my routine and seeing some gains - flexing the PC muscle whilst jelqing.

However, do bear in mind that I began these exercises at the age of 17 and was late into puberty, was also exercising/sportingly active on a regular basis, so I reckon a good couple of inches would have been natural increase anyway.

As you mentioned, we are different and hence you will need to find a programme that suits you best. I've heard of some people gaining 3"+, some none whatsoever.

Good luck!
O13

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
over13inches said:
'Ello!

24 years old now and no longer exercising.

Well, I tended to tie it in with having a bath or shower where possible to give me a good 10 mins to warm up. Whilst there, I would do PC flexes to increase blood flow - usually somewhere in the region of 150 holding each for a few seconds. Then I began stretches (i.e. pulling out on the penis - straight out, to both sides, up & down and repeated for around 5 minutes). After that jelqing for around 15 minutes before warming down for 5.

Bear in mind, when I began exercises, I didn't do as many flexes & less jelqing, but still did the same warm up/down. Plus did 3 days on, 1 off. I also did power jelqing once established in my routine and seeing some gains - flexing the PC muscle whilst jelqing.

However, do bear in mind that I began these exercises at the age of 17 and was late into puberty, was also exercising/sportingly active on a regular basis, so I reckon a good couple of inches would have been natural increase anyway.

As you mentioned, we are different and hence you will need to find a programme that suits you best. I've heard of some people gaining 3"+, some none whatsoever.

Good luck!
O13

Thank you over13inches for the additional information you just provided!:rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

yeahIknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is pretty interesting im as well new to the forum. i would like to add at least and inch to my penis and maybe some im currently 7.5 errect and 5" flaccid.