Jelqing Damage

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by pleaseblowmybrainsout, Oct 3, 2006.

1. pleaseblowmybrainsout

Hello all,

This is my first post, great site. I'm pretty happy with my cock (it's 8" by like 5 2/3), I just really want it to be thicker. I'm thinking of doing jelqing but am just so afraid of rupturing a vessel or ruining my ability to get erections or something, is there any real risk to this? Thanks.

2. GBF64

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not if you start out slow and take it easy. Read up on it, or join a PE site like Thundersplace.com, which can teach yo the do's and don'ts of PE including jelqing. All PE routines from beginners to advanced consist of a warm-up, stretching exercises, jelqing, and end with a warm-down. The warm-up/down is essential to control any potential damage by helping to increase blood circulation in your unit.

3. over13inches

over13inches Member

Nearly 5" and many years later, it's still functioning 100% fine.

GBF64 makes a valid point though - make sure you know what you're doing. And a warm up & down I found was vital.

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    over13inches ... I just realized the attribution you are making to your increased size through jelquing! What a phenomenal achievement guy! I am a devotee of mild and occasional jelquing , but have been doing it mainly to tune up my 9 x 7 cock and prostate for several years.. I have reversed the small decline that began to set in about ten years ago at age 64 and so have added back 3/4 inch to my girth and perhaps 1/2 inch to my length.. so am back to where I was years ago.....9 x 7 .... but what you have done is just.. well just amazing. I want to know more about you , your age, your approach to jelquing , your frequency, and your long-range plan about jelquing. You can PM me if you will be so kind! I realize we each are different.. but I believe I have something to learn from your incredible experiences! Am wondering of course whether a more dedicated jelquing plan could reward me with an improved and larger cock as well?... DB9 :cool: :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup, better would be to post it here rather than in pm ;)

6. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    start slow do 100 jelques for about 2 weeks,and then jump up to 300.do plenty of kegals-drink plenty of water,and do hot wraps before and after.jelquin made my dick hard all the time-i've always got erections out of no where-but when i started jelquin it was 3 times as worse.

7. pleaseblowmybrainsout

Thanks so much for all the info. After reading a lot more, it seems pretty key to not have a full erection whilst jelqing, any techniques you could reccommend to have the right amount of hard on? Thanks again!

8. over13inches

over13inches Member

'Ello!

24 years old now and no longer exercising.

Well, I tended to tie it in with having a bath or shower where possible to give me a good 10 mins to warm up. Whilst there, I would do PC flexes to increase blood flow - usually somewhere in the region of 150 holding each for a few seconds. Then I began stretches (i.e. pulling out on the penis - straight out, to both sides, up & down and repeated for around 5 minutes). After that jelqing for around 15 minutes before warming down for 5.

Bear in mind, when I began exercises, I didn't do as many flexes & less jelqing, but still did the same warm up/down. Plus did 3 days on, 1 off. I also did power jelqing once established in my routine and seeing some gains - flexing the PC muscle whilst jelqing.

However, do bear in mind that I began these exercises at the age of 17 and was late into puberty, was also exercising/sportingly active on a regular basis, so I reckon a good couple of inches would have been natural increase anyway.

As you mentioned, we are different and hence you will need to find a programme that suits you best. I've heard of some people gaining 3"+, some none whatsoever.

Good luck!
    O13

9. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Thank you over13inches for the additional information you just provided!:rolleyes: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  10. yeahIknow

yeahIknow New Member

This is pretty interesting im as well new to the forum. i would like to add at least and inch to my penis and maybe some im currently 7.5 errect and 5" flaccid.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice