jelqing device ?

SCbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
so...I have tried jelquing and frankly get bored....do jelqing devices - tools work? More comfortable? Make sticking with it easier? Cost? Anyone better than an another? Thanks.....I guess the same questions for stretching aides.....again...thanks...btw 5.5 x 5.5 erect....sure could go foranother 1-2inches in length and little in girth...any general suggestions would be appreciated too.....:biggrin1:

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would recommend starting with manual stretches and jelqing using your hand for a couple of months to develop a daily routine. I saw results doing this, mostly flaccid gains, but gains are not guaranteed for everyone. The most important thing is consistancy. Also, you have to remember: it may be boring, but if making your dick bigger is something you really want to do, then you will survive.

Once you have "conditioned" your penis then I would recommend you purchase the "power jelq" device". It is very simple to operate and you get a much better jelqing session from it. In the beginning I would not recommend this device as you may "overtrain" or even hurt yourself which is not a good thing. After a month or so, then I would recommend you purchasing an ADS (all day stretcher). So, after you manually stretch, then jelq, you can wear your ADS so your penis can heal in an extended state. I hope this helps.

SCbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah that is helpful.....are any ADS devices better than others? is it really possible to wear them comfortably all day and be concealed from curious eyes?

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
those things suck I bought one thinking oh it will make jelquing easy...NOT at all it was more like it made it impossible my dick just kept getting pushed out one side of the clamp/rollers, which BTW didn't roll and it was POORLY constructed...Good luck.

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love2showoff: Man I hate you had a bad experience with the powerjelq, but I do know what you mean about your dick coming out of the sides. You do have to take it slow at first to develop a nice stroke. Also, you should use lube. I am not sure why yours did not role, I have never had that problem. I do know you need to use plenty of lube so it does not rubb your dick raw.

SCbi: Man to be prefectly honest, now of the ADS devices I have used are very comfortable. I have experiemented with the AutoADS and the Penimaster. On a consistent routine, I experienced some awesome gains using the Penimaster, but I have not had to chance to get on a good routine for the AutoADS....I will be in a few months though. I would say the AutoADS is easier to conceal than the Penimaster and you can wear the AutoADS longer without a break.

At this time, although I have not used the device, from what I have read about comfort and concealability I would recommend you purchase the Vacextender from autoextender.com (they also have the AutoADS). I think it is affordable, but I would recommend you purchase this device after you have dedicated 3 months to manual exercises and jelqing. You do not want to waste your money and you may be happen with your gains from manual exercises.

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, you have to remember all these devises can run into a lot of money.So choose them carefully, and learn how to use them right. And don't expect huge gains immediately. It take years to gain lenght and girth.