jelqing does it work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by sexywexylexy, Apr 8, 2006.

1. sexywexylexy

sexywexylexy New Member

hey group im lexi my bf is 8 perfect length but 5.25 around and we both think 6 - 7 would be great and we were wondering if that jelqing device really works if so how well for girth or if there are other ways to fatten up his penis hope to hear from someone soon

2. hottxboi16

hottxboi16 Member

I decided to cahnge my answer to i Have no idea lol

3. Greatjorma

Greatjorma New Member

Albums:
    Jelqing does but forget the divice, I doubt it works.
    Just use your own hands, learn the technique and thats it.

4. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    it probably does work yes....but a much more worthwhile alternative might be to get a life...

firstly..if ur not gonna settle for 8 x 5.25 then your being proper picky!

secondly...do u really wanna have to think that ur boyfriend fiddles with his cock for 1/2 hour a day just to give ur flange and extra 1/2 inch of tension.

thirdly...why dont you tell him to work overtime or something instead of fiddling with his todger and then u could send ur kids to private school or give some money to charity

it's your call at the end of the day trev, but i for one, would immediately think someone was abit of a dickhead if i were to learn that they jelqed, especially if they were already carrying 8x5.25

now this will no doubt upset a few people on this board but then we must bare in mind that approximately half the people on here are either nutters, obsessive compulsives, living under some false internet identity, or just very insecure.

royston xxxx

5. dustin7

dustin7 Member

jelq does work. check out thundersplace.com. There are methods that he can do to thicken and elongate his penis. I've gotten thicker and longer from it.

6. Greatjorma

Greatjorma New Member

Albums:

mr royston please. You get a life and stay out of chat if you canĀ“t stand it.
    PE is normal thing just like body building, jogging, taking tattoos... what ever to improve your body. It just has nothing to do with a rest your doings in your life. But ok, you are saint and you can say to your grand childeren when you are about pass this life "I never waisted my time to PE, I just hung out on those sites"
    (sorry my bad english)

7. solong

solong New Member

You will hear a lot of ideas, but dry jelking increased my girth 1.5" if you do it long enough, and hard enough. It takes a long, long time, ok?

But there's absolutely NO WAY that it can't work if you are consistent and decide you're going to do it.

I don't like clamps and stuff, because as soon as your cock starts filling up with fluid, growth stops, although you think it's huge, if you would stop clamping, it will go right back down to the original 5.25." Strangulation is ridiculous. If you want permanent, then you have to force blood into it from the root outward, and you do this in a milking motion, one or two hands, doesn't matter, and each repetition you Kegal, really hard. Then relax just momentarily, and the next repetition begins. Etc. Like I say, it might take a couple of years. It just depends on the guy.

I got mine TOO BIG! My wife can hardly take it, and darn it-- it's definitely permanent. So watch out for getting it more than is comfortable.

8. northfaceman

northfaceman New Member

Definitely works but you have to be dedicated, patient and do not expect startling results quickly: (forget the marketing hype on commercial sites).
    However I have jelqued regularly for 5 years ( 30 minutes a day for 5 days each week). I have added 2 inches in length and 2 inches girth to give a genuine 8 inches long and just over 6 inches girth.
    Worth the effort but it is hard work.

9. Huskylight

Huskylight New Member

Forget jelqing - get a cocktail (forgive the pun) of cortisone and silicone injections about every square cm of the penis.

What all the Jelqers out their forget to mention is that Jelqing is like weight lifting in that you must maintain practising the exercises to see any results. And if you quit the hard work you put in for months, the results will shrink away in about two weeks of "shirking jerking".

The alternative, cortisone and silicone: lasts about a year; the injections are cheap; overall growth is greater then Jelqing.

The silicone fills pockets in the interstial layers of the second and third layers of the epidermis. However silicone injections can leave "waste" behind and cause scaring which makes the outcome of the treatment less and less effective. This is where the cortisone comes in! Cortisone is able to breakdown the "waste" left over and prep the penis for continued therapy.

One of the common problems is over doing the silicone injections. This causes a buildup of waste that causes permanent tissue damage - so be careful.

Ask your doctor if this is right for you.

Southern Urology Coaition: Kamcraft E. Ramsfelt

10. Mr. Pookie

Mr. Pookie New Member

Pardon my tone, but there's just something wrong with girls who tell their boyfriends that their penis, which is slightly ABOVE average in girth, needs to be bigger. I mean, is your vagina a wind-tunnel? You might try accepting that boyfriend the way he is and not encouraging any possible feelings of inadequacy. Or maybe you could just consider a surgical operation for your huge vagina. At least childbearing will be a piece of cake for you. And fisting must be a walk in the park, huh? Anyway, go tell your boyfriend he needs to jelq 6 hours per day until he is bruised from head to base. Then again, can't he satisfy you easily enough with his arm?

11. Dutchess

Dutchess New Member

Albums:
    Mr. Pookie is right...

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

My advice is stay away from doctors. You'll live longer and your dick would be bigger. The U.S. medical industry has us convinced that they can amputate most of the skin on our dicks at birth and it doesn't affect anything at all. You can cut off a part and what is left is still whole and fully functional. Is the American public brilliant or what?

13. speshk

speshk New Member

Hm, SUCKER, for short, right?

14. Huskylight

Huskylight New Member

You win a prize!

You're right it's a fake, but an absurd question warrants an equally absurd response.

15. newbienortheast

newbienortheast New Member

that was kind of funny, maybe a bit harsh if she is a bit "loose" naturally, it seems a lot of women on this site just like em extra wide. BUT Mr.P does have a point, rather then have your bf do all that why dont you just do kegals for 30 minutes a day, get one of those eggs that you insert and strengthen up and tighten? I hear tantrics saying that vag strength just as much as a wider penis will increases g-spot pressure. Any ladies have any info on this other end of the spectrum regarding this? Any one go from loose to tight and get the same pleasure from thiner cocks as wide ones when they were less tight?

16. seahorses

seahorses Member

Now I wonder which of these catagories you come under? Well, you can't be from the other half: self opinionated, egoistic etc; they wouldn't take the time to read all the mail necessary to reach the conclusions you have. Not to mention do the maths by conting every member and devide by the various factors. So I'm going to go with insecure.........., right?

Draft saved Draft deleted