Jelqing experiment with pictures

whatsgoodmyguy27

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Decided to start jelqing to see if it really works or if its just a bunch of hogwash. I will include pictures and my routine that I'm using. I just have to get a fabric measuring tape and off we go lol. If anybody have done jelqing and has or haven't seen results, feel free to drop by and let me. Cool? Cool lol.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try to get a some good starting photos and some accurate measurements. You should measure erect length bone-pressed and non bone-pressed, erect girth at multiple locations (at least maximum girth and mid-shaft erect girth) and bone-pressed flaccid stretched length. A flaccid length and girth is also nice to know, but for most guys there is a lot of variability.

Many guys note an increase in flaccid size before there is any measurable increase in erect size. Girth is hard to accurately measure. A lot of guys while appreciate an increase in girth (and/or their partner will) before it can be measured with certainty. Try to decide how you will measure. Most guys do it standing straight up with the penis held horizontal to the floor from the pubic bone straight down the mid line of the penis to the tip of the glans. The important thing is to do it the same way consistently.