jelqing girth loss

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
ive been jelqing for about 2 weeks now and it seems like my penis is gettin skinnier. i dno if im pulling to hard or waht does anyone have some suggestins. its like my penis is flattening out if that makes any sense, the tube on the underside of my penis is like squished in more when i have an erection. has this happened to any of you? i just want to accomplish a half inch or more gain from jelqing.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
i start off with a warm up then i stretch a little and then i milk it for about 10 minutes and then slap it against my leg and warm it up for about a minute with a prepared hot washcloth and then start milking again and repeat that step abuot 2-3 times. and then end with a warm down. i have erectile dysfunction due to some medication and i must start masturbating after about 10 reps. i try to jelq at a 50 percent erection and when the erection gets down on the 10 or 11th rep i will kinda hold my ok sign around the base to hold the bloodflow there and then masturbate the tip until the 50 percent ereciton comes up again.the girth loss is kinda at the base and like the sideways width has gone down. the shape is becoming kinda thin on the side and wide on the top like a board.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My recommendations to any men that suffer from moderate to severe ED- get the ED taken care of first before doing any "enlargement" exercises- especially one in which you're doing well above what a beginner should be doing. Doing enlargement exercises if you suffer from substantial ED can make things worse!

For now, you should stick to STAMINA work like kegels, the Stop and Start, and this particular exercise. Once you have your ED under control, you can start looking into making progress with enlargement exercises.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
the thing is i did PE before and had good gains but then i lost them. so im starting again to get them back. so ive started again and its been 4 weeks and ive seen a little length gain but girth loss. what erection level do u jelq at? and have u suffered girth loss?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the thing is i did PE before and had good gains but then i lost them. so im starting again to get them back. so ive started again and its been 4 weeks and ive seen a little length gain but girth loss. what erection level do u jelq at? and have u suffered girth loss?

Your situation is likely different now as you're suffering from ED. This will affect your results, and usually in a negative manner (as you've noted).

Have you tried asking your doctor to switch your meds?

Jelqs should be done at a 50-70% erection level.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
i will consult my doctor since it has not only been affecting this aspect but also my sex life. all i really want to gain is a half inch in girth and 3/4 an inch in length at most. im currently 7.5 inches long and 5.2 inches girth at the base and 5.5 at the midshaft but that has currently gone down like .1 or .2 inches since ive jelqed. see when i jelq, when im pulling the ok sign up the shaft it feels like im pushing the girth out like im losing girth. should i lighten the grip or tighten it? i want to gain base girth as well so should i have a tight grip from the start or what.