Jelqing is Good (with pics)

squashroyal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all so far im on my 3rd week of jeqing and have moved up from 100 reps to 150 and just doing it every 2nd day to let him rest and i think its starting to pay off as the head is getting bigger aswell with length and wide (more with width thou) but just in the 1st couple of days ive been getting rock hards everytime which is so good for me and the missus.

Ide just like to thank whoever started that Jelqing 101 thread cause thats what ive mainly been going by along with warming up/down and doing some 30sec each direction stretching b4 hand.

I havent measured it yet but ill think ill wait till the 4th week but from the feedback from the missus she can definatly feel a difference in both width and length as i cant go balls deep anymore and thats one of the best measuring tools lol.

But anyway ill leave u with some pics l8rz.

Attachments

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking good. I myself, got a bit too aggressive the first week of using this technique, sorta hurt myself. A friendly bear told me to back off for a while and then start again, with a little lighter touch.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always cool to see a fellow PE'er. Usually what happens my man is erections get much harder as you said, adding more length but not any REAL growth. But now that they are rock hard, anything you gain will be real and not just you at your 100% Check out thundersplace.org, that site is amazing.