Jelqing & Kegals

D

deleted490182

I just started this thread in The Healthy Penis section and I realise now that it may have been more appropriate here so I have copied and pasted my question - I apologise if that is not protocol! Question below:-

Right firstly everyone - honest answers only as I see that there are a few threads stating to increase the size of your penis that you can do 'jelqing' and 'kegals'? I know that this is not going to happen overnight but does it really work. I would appreciate honest answers and as I thinking of giving it a go myself but I seem to think it is a fad or just a con.

Basically my question is does it really work and what increase if any has anyone had?

Regards.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it does, but it takes a lot of time, effort, and patience. So much so that people tend to quit and loose faith. You have to be consistent, take your rests, not over do it either.

The best way to think about it is to make it a habit. Just something you do as part of your daily routine. Not that you do the excersizes everyday, but that you at least think about it everyday to stay positive. The mental component is what kills people the most.

Give yourself AT LEAST 2 years. It seems like a long time, but it actually goes by quickly when you look back. Know that you will earn every half inch. It aint a free ride. So you have to really want it. Do it half ass, you get half ass results, so it is just like anything.

And there there is the possibility that it may not work for you at all. Look up Fuzzy Ken's article on here about that.

The first inch or half inch is the easiest. You should see some results in the first 3 months. If not, give it 6. If you dont see anything by then, then you may be one of the unlucky ones.

But keep educatiting yourself on the subject. Even Big Al said that after 10 years, he is still finding new things to learn. This will keep your mind focused and motivated. There are plenty of websites to check out on PE. Visit them all.

That is pretty much it. Needless to say, results vary from person to person. Good luck.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me give some examples of keeping PE in mind everyday. Even on the days you are resting.

Eveytime you use the restroom to take a piss, that is a good oppertunity to do some stretching. Urinate first to warm up the penis, then do a good stretch for a couple of minutes. You can do this a few times a day spread out.You should probably go into the stall to do this and not the urnal if you are out in public. And you will have to wash your hands even more so because of the grip.

Another thing to do are the kegals. Those can be done everyday and just about anywhere. And they remind you that you are doing them for a reason, although the overall benifits are not limited to PE. If you spread them throughout the day, you mind stays positive on PE.

I usually come here to LPSG daily and the first thing I look at is the PE section. Again, to stay focused.

Hopefully, others may throw in thier own suggestions.