Jelqing, no bullshit

anonymous4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, is it really possible to gain an inch from doing jelqing exercising? No bullshit, if its possible to gain anything, please tell me what I can realistically expect from trying jelqing exercises. Does jelqing really work?

i've been jelquing for almost 3 weeks and I have seen an definite Girth Gain, so it works for me....

lonerider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would normally have not believed it, but I quasi-jelqued a few years ago, meaning a lot of marathon sessions and edging. Before I was just about 5 inches in girth, and now I'm anywhere from 6 to 6 1/4, so yeah it does work. You just have to be patient with it, and go at it for awhile.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it doesnt work. Not for you.

Now maybe he will do more research and read, read, read, and learn the answer to a question that has been asked a zillion times over with great accounts and testamonies, including where to find pics. Then he may benifit from all the info out there instread of having this, "prove it to me" attitiude. Because to me, that is bullshit.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's unfortunate that the only evidence provided is anecdotal. Considering the time and effort required, it would be good if there were more reliable evidence. The same is true for pumping.

From the theoretical standpoint, I can see how it could work, but that isn't proof.

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's unfortunate that the only evidence provided is anecdotal. Considering the time and effort required, it would be good if there were more reliable evidence. The same is true for pumping.

From the theoretical standpoint, I can see how it could work, but that isn't proof.

Theres tonnes of before and after pictures from members of the PE community that have no reason to lie throughout the entirety of their posting history and then photoshop pictures to match the story.... Sure, some of them maybe, but not all.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over time, stretching or causing trauma to tissues will increase girth and stretch the skin. I know people personally that have been tightly cut and now have foreskin from pumping and the like over the years. It's nothing immediate...but if you know any long time pumpers...or jelq'ers :) then they can tell you of the gains. Again, it will take a LONG time..but they do happen. IF you want to put the time in...then yah..you will see some gains...but I wouldn't expect as much as the guy claims to have had from jelqing. Hell...even surgery only gives you an extra 2 inches ish to length when they sever the ligaments. However, when you get an erection...it goes down instead of standing up, as the ligaments are what lets it stick straight out. :)

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Over time, stretching or causing trauma to tissues will increase girth and stretch the skin. I know people personally that have been tightly cut and now have foreskin from pumping and the like over the years. It's nothing immediate...but if you know any long time pumpers...or jelq'ers :) then they can tell you of the gains. Again, it will take a LONG time..but they do happen. IF you want to put the time in...then yah..you will see some gains...but I wouldn't expect as much as the guy claims to have had from jelqing. Hell...even surgery only gives you an extra 2 inches ish to length when they sever the ligaments. However, when you get an erection...it goes down instead of standing up, as the ligaments are what lets it stick straight out. :)
surgery only gives ya half an inch in affraid :redface:
and yeah, but i'm also wondering bout girth gains

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Say or think what you wish but for a fact, at age 60, I started PE 11.29.99 with 7" x 5.7" and by 03.01.01 I was at my greatest length size of 8.75" x6.25". I gained the first .5" in less than 30 days using a self developed exercise and routine and gained 1.25" in less than 90 days. My exercises were my jelq like "fowfee", stretching, and squeezing for 20 min to 2 hrs. per day. In the 10 years I have been PEing or maintaining, I still have 8.5" x 6.25"(closer to seven at the base). I don't think this was late puberty growth spurts - could have been second childhood?

an "illustration" below

Attachments

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Say or think what you wish but for a fact, at age 60, I started PE 11.29.99 with 7" x 5.7" and by 03.01.01 I was at my greatest length size of 8.75" x6.25". I gained the first .5" in less than 30 days using a self developed exercise and routine and gained 1.25" in less than 90 days. My exercises were my jelq like "fowfee", stretching, and squeezing for 20 min to 2 hrs. per day. In the 10 years I have been PEing or maintaining, I still have 8.5" x 6.25"(closer to seven at the base). I don't think this was late puberty growth spurts - could have been second childhood?

an "illustration" below
i'd love a size like that
9x6.25 would be possible for me then

awesome,lol

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Im confused about that second pic Fowfer. Thats obviously the same pic resized in 3 ways?

Obviously? Blatantly obvious. Had I been trying to deceive, I would have used 3 different pictures. i don't know why no one can understand the word "illustration". Though all the pictures represent my cock, the largest is as I was when the picture was taken. The smaller pictures were resized to "represent" my size at the ages indicated(unfortunately did not have pics when I was that size but fortunately did have measurements.) Same thing the tubes of paper in the first picture "illustrates".

Sorry if you misunderstood.

fow

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of you demanding proof or asking the same questions over again would be well served to do a search on this forum. There's plenty of threads and links with enough data to keep you reading for days- if you have the motivation to do so.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd be totally satisfied with a gain of 1". At 7", I'm already above average and for me at least, I see no reason to be more than 8".

What are the pros and cons of jelqing vs pumping? If pumping would do the job, I'd prefer that.