Jelqing on British TV!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by italiana_69, Jun 1, 2009.

1. italiana_69

italiana_69 New Member

Hi there, really don't post here that often but a recent program on Channel 4 (in Britain) caught my attention...it's called "Extreme Male Beauty" and its about this guy discussing how there is so much importance on male perfection these days, more so than ever before...its pretty boring and don't really recommend watching it.

But in Episode 2 he talked about penis size and various ways of trying to enlarge it, and whether girls really thought that size mattered. He watched a penis enlargement take place, but was sickened by it so didn't want to try it, tried pumps and clamps and thought they were silly, then it showed him on the internet and he found out about jelqing and tried it out for two weeks. (they actrually showed him doing it, pretty funny) anyway he made a cast of his penis before and after, before it measured 7.5" and after 8.5" after two weeks! 200 jelqs a day.

Heres a link to the website for the program
    Extreme Male Beauty - Channel 4
    anyone in Britain can watch the episode on 4oD its episode 2.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    And I can not watch it in my Country.

3. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

I was more interested in the surgery one bloke had. The one using a kind of filler or botox type substance to increase size rather than cutting ligaments or using lipo to place fat around the shaft. Anyone know about that. I've never heard of this before.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

I read about that :)

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I watched this program and while the content was interesting I was disappointed overall. Obviously the makers had to sell the program, but I felt the attitude of the presenter was entirely wrong and misleading. Like a lot of guys he was looking for a quick fix, which, as the majority experience, doesn’t exist. The filler, however, shown being injected into some guy’s cock, was the only aspect to have an immediate effect, but it was stated that it was only temporary and requires periodic topping up. Mind you, the guy had a good length to start with and looked even more impressive after. Apart from the presenter being squeamish though, and not wanting to go there, he also highlighted the down side to the procedure that can easily go wrong, especially in inexperienced hands. He then went on to look at vacuum pumps and extenders; critical over the inconvenience of use and the amount of time required. The only form of PE that had any appeal for him was jelquing because it only took 10 minutes, increasing to 20 over a fortnight and was free. During this period he claimed to have gained ½" which is not unusual for a newbie. But the way he put it over, from what he had learned, made it sound as if this was only the beginning and could expect to make another ½" the following fortnight and so on. Jelquing, it was touted, had it’s origins in the Middle East; that old chestnut!

Draft saved Draft deleted