jelqing question

D_wawqw

Just Browsing
Media
i jelqed in the past it worked, got me up to 7x5, but i stopped cause of masturbation. If want any more jelqing results am i gonna have to cut out masturbation for good? How often can i masturbation when jelqing?

tomboy3

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you feel the urge to masturbate during jelq session, you should stop until feeling passes. You shouldn't masturbate for 3 hours after jelqing. my advice do it before if you need to.:smile:

ShadowKing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have heard that masturbation ruins jelqing results but I have not observed that in my own jelqing pursuits. It is okay to still masturbate.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do whatever I please when jelquing; I love jelque sessions where I have to jack off; I just plow right ahead and have a great session with hands full of fat cock and cum! The proof is in the pudding and mine just keeps getting larger! I wonder where all these rules concerning not jacking and jelquing come from?

Reactions: Allan S.

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do whatever I please when jelquing; I love jelque sessions where I have to jack off; I just plow right ahead and have a great session with hands full of fat cock and cum! The proof is in the pudding and mine just keeps getting larger! I wonder where all these rules concerning not jacking and jelquing come from?
ancient thread, I know, but if jelqing worked for you, how much did you gain and how big were you when you started?

Reactions: basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ancient thread, I know, but if jelqing worked for you, how much did you gain and how big were you when you started?

Well , when I joined here in 2006 at age 74. I was having some erection issues and I hoped jelquing would help my cock head get harder during erection. So at that time my erect cock was 8 7/8 x 7. My flaccid cock was usually 6 1/2 inches long x 6 girth. I jelqued every day for 9 years and still do occasionally at nearly 85. What happened definitely pleased me: my erect cock head firmed up again and my flaccid cock now often measures 8 x 7 1/4. My erect cock usually measures 9 x 7 1/2 , even measuring 8 inches girth at the base. Obviously my cock preferred to grow in its flaccid state and in its erect state it preferred to grow in girth, not length. I also grew about 2 new inches of foreskin. Considering all that changed, jelquing was a real success for me.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well , when I joined here in 2006 at age 74. I was having some erection issues and I hoped jelquing would help my cock head get harder during erection. So at that time my erect cock was 8 7/8 x 7. My flaccid cock was usually 6 1/2 inches long x 6 girth. I jelqued every day for 9 years and still do occasionally at nearly 85. What happened definitely pleased me: my erect cock head firmed up again and my flaccid cock now often measures 8 x 7 1/4. My erect cock usually measures 9 x 7 1/2 , even measuring 8 inches girth at the base. Obviously my cock preferred to grow in its flaccid state and in its erect state it preferred to grow in girth, not length. I also grew about 2 new inches of foreskin. Considering all that changed, jelquing was a real success for me.
What is your jelqing routine?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure you can call it a routine, flynn, because it was so different from what other guys were doing back then: I used only my right hand, because I used my left hand to press against my groin to prevent a hernia, which can easily happen. I did no warm ups and I started at the very bottom of my shaft and dragged my hand the entire length of my cock including across the head. I did this for 30 minutes at night in bed every single night for 9 years. If my cock got erect, I jacked it off and just kept right on jelquing; I did not use heat packs on my cock after jelquing. I jelqued like this for so long that even now I wake up with my cock wanting to be jelqued. Jelquing provides a very good feeling actually.

Reactions: Allan S.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would strongly urge anyone who is interested in learning more about jelqing, pumping, extender wear, etc., to visit this website. I have been a member for several years and the people there are great. No one is trying to sell you anything and lots of people who are more then willing to help out. Here is the web address to Pegym: https://www.pegym.com/forums/forum.php