jelqing, should i or shouldn't i?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BigDick101, Jul 7, 2008.

1. BigDick101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've read about it and how it can be permanent if you do it right. My only drawback is I'm thinking im only 18, will that make a difference in any potentional natural growth or jelqing growth? and what about pumping? is that better?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hello...try it you most likely will not enjoy a sore dick..but won;t know till you expierence first hand....no pun intended...as far as needing it...dude you are of good size soft..i would think of great size hard...what are going for???...you are 18 let it grow.. mature...it will get bigger/wider...live and enjoy it...just my opinion and you know what they say

3. BigDick101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've never measured soft but i'd guess about 3", maybe 3.5 if hot lol. Hard i'm 6.5. And can you explain, "you know what they say"? lol

4. assman69

assman69 New Member

I so regret not starting when I was 14 and had first heard about jelqing and stretching. Too bad I shrugged it off as b.s. I'd probably be dangling a baseball bat between my legs by now.

5. BigDick101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

so you know it works for sure? then ill start

6. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jelqing can get results if done carefully. Think of as exercise for your penis. Scan the threads, there are a dozen or more of them dedicated to the topic.

Remember, most girls can't handle more than 7 inches and you are already 6.5. My best friend can't take more than 6 inches (I prefer 7-8 myself). You're straight, so other than more self confidence perhaps, why would you want more? No amount of glorified ego is going to do you any good if your gf gets scared off by a big one eyed monster. That's the original purpose of this site - to help men deal with the special issues that come with having an extra large penis.

7. guyface

guyface New Member

You're a good size already.
    You don't need to.

If you do decide to do it, be careful not too overdo it and read up on everything first.

It's possible to damage your penis with jelq.
    Major rules
    -Never jelq fully erect, its worse for you.
    -If it hurts, stop.
    -Warm it up, and warm it down

message me for more info, i did it a little for half a year or more

8. assman69

assman69 New Member

Yeah, but very slowly. And only if you're prepared for hours of backbraking labor.

9. L8libertad

L8libertad Member

It works.

Startet with Stretching and jelquing for a couple of times or so an its empty 0,5cm larger and 0,9cm in errect position. Just by Doing about a Month or so training. that was reaqly suprising to me...
    The Penis Changes, i got a "Blood Penis" and it turns slowly into a "Flesh Penis".

Well, i build other Muscles of my body up quick, why not this muscle too?

Well, after first hearing of stretching and jelquing I thougt it´s Bullshit...
    Someone should have told me when i was 11 years old, only god knows how big it could be today...

10. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I've jelqed off and on here and there for years. I haven't nearly committed enough for size gains, but I must say, the enhanced erection quality is phenomenal!

11. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

In any and all PE programs one of the things that few consider is age. As we age the various ligament structures toughen up more and more making size gains more difficult. African tribes learned that stretching works and this is why they do this at the time puberty begins in tribal males. What they do is a real problem, but it is also part of their culture.

You have to study and work things carefully, but if it is going to work for you, your chances at 18 are better than they would be at 25 because you have some chance that the full ligament and web structure may still have some give in it.

Good Luck.

12. L8libertad

L8libertad Member

Well people at 30 can still learn a Sidesplit...
    Some even at 40...

13. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Because the penis is not a muscle; it's spongy material that is in no way related to muscle.

14. w1llber

w1llber New Member

If you are going to proceed with jelquing etc. i would read read and read some more first. There are forums around with some great info on such things. Maybe try

www.peforum.net

there are a few others too, all with good info and correct form for the workouts

Draft saved Draft deleted