jelqing/stretching throughout the day

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Typicaltool, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Typicaltool

Typicaltool Member

is it possible to get any growth if i were to spread my routine out through the day? I mean, if i do more than the recommended amount of reps for any exercise in one sitting spread throughout the day instead, will i see any results?

I'm not looking for major growth, but just a little boost mostly in length. If I for instance spread out the oriental stretch to holding each direction just once, but did that 5 or 6 times a day holding for about 30 seconds in each direction and dry jelqed for a total time of about 45 minutes throughout the day in intervals would i see some results?

Thanks for any input i receive :smile:

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Growth is a slow steady process. I would say no to your question. Your body needs the time to recover. Consitency is the best way. Get a plan and stick to it religiously.

Compare it to working out your body. Will you get more by overtraining your muscles? Learn to measure progress in months or cycled weeks, not days. There will be more intensity as you get more advanced, just like in bodybuilding, but that is for later.

3. Typicaltool

Typicaltool Member

i mean, i understand how most plans go and all that, i was just curious....i mean, you can tone muscles that way but not build them as far as exercising muscles go, but i just wondered how ligaments and the organ itself react to such a thing. though i appreciate the answer and i figured it would be a no, i would like to hear a couple of opinions just to rule it out

4. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    Well I think it MIGHT make you grow a little bit.. but eventually you won't gain anymore. Plus the warmup/cooldown is a very important part of PE as it gets the blood flowing and loosens everything up down there. That's just my educated guess :p

5. spid3r4ever

spid3r4ever New Member

Albums:
    I belive it will only give you a visual impact but nothing more.
    Stick to one time workout !

6. B_bflr

B_bflr New Member

In my experience, all proper jelqing helps some.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

You might grow from doing that, but as these gentlemen have stated, you'd be better off following a set routine.

8. Typicaltool

Typicaltool Member

alright, thanks for all the input, that was even more than i expected lol.

I guess if i want it i must work for it =P

9. theacidgod

theacidgod New Member

In my opinion I think the more you stretch the better. Think about all day stretchers. If you stretched for 5 minute intervals several times a day it would keep the ligaments stretched out and you can rest when you sleep.

10. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Agreed! i stretch 3 times daily and it does help with length gains.

11. Big Al

Gold Member

The problem with doing stretches indiscriminately is that you don't have a way of keeping track of what you're doing (unless you're writing all of your sessions down). If you hit a plateau, how much intensity or volume do you increase? What about fatigue? That's a big factor if you're doing intense stretches. If you're looking to add a significant amount of size, you'll likely need some kind of structured program- at least if you want the quickest results possible.

That being said, you can do multiple sessions throughtout the day, and they can be progressive as well. This wil yield much better results than just pulling on your penis when the mood strikes you.

Draft saved Draft deleted