Jelqing success?

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have also been successful with PE and jelqing. I started at 6x5 and over the course of several years of consistent stretching, jelqing, and occasional clamping, Im now up to 7.75" x 5.5"girth. Consistency, persistence, and determination over the long haul will get results.

Great results, man! #goals

Reactions: submarine

Yeah, thanks, it's taken a long time, but I treat jelqing just like I do regular cardio/weight training, i.e. exercise that I make time for.

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
I've never tried pumps (been tempted, but haven't gone down that route yet). For me, jelqing is the best way because it is the easiest, cheapest and most straight forward way. That said, I think you are unlikely to see much of a gain in a year. I gained just under 2 inches in length (from 7 to just under 9.5) and 1 inch in girth (from 4.5 to 5.5) but that was over a period of many years (over 10 years). That said, I wasn't sticking to it consisently during that time.

Reactions: GJackN

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's hard to be consistent. I usully start for a week and lose the momentum. Any advice to improve consistency?

I am 7x6 NBP and 7.25 BP. Goal is to get to 8 NBP and same girth.

Having a jelqing buddy or general PE community to support you goes a long way, I've found. It's another reason why sites like PEGym and Thunder's Place are such great resources. Also, keeping a growth journal or log of some sort, to keep yourself accountable (when you exercised, what you did, how "successful" it felt, measurements along the way, accomplishments, etc.) Additionally, I think that mindfulness throughout the jelqing process helps: really focusing on the stretching, fully inhabiting the growth process. You have to condition your mind to not only experience the jelqing, but to enjoy it, that way it is something you eagerly look forward to doing, as opposed to making it just something else to scratch off a mundane to-do list.

Reactions: submarine

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After an active five months, I've gained 1/8 of an inch. Just wanted to try. It appears to work with dedication.
I'm with you, I was dedicated for six months and about 1/4 inch both ways. While doing it I had a larger flaccid dick. Now it shrivels back up, I'm a grower.

Davefives

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, thanks, it's taken a long time, but I treat jelqing just like I do regular cardio/weight training, i.e. exercise that I make time for.
Started jelqing few weeks ago… normally while I watch a TV shows, I just put on baby oil on my dick and stretch it for 20-30 minutes.. the dick looks great right after it, definitely thicker and longer.. hopefully in time it will stay that way permanently ;)

D

deleted1025121

Started jelqing few weeks ago… normally while I watch a TV shows, I just put on baby oil on my dick and stretch it for 20-30 minutes.. the dick looks great right after it, definitely thicker and longer.. hopefully in time it will stay that way permanently ;)

You do it every night?

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stick to your Jelqing system and you will 100% see results. Slow jelqs work better then faster ones. People on here seem to think it doesnt work because they havent tried it or were to lazy to see it through.
Yea. It’s a slow process. Jelq at a good chub 80% dick. But I like to pulse in and out of an erection and really try and grab down on a choked out boner after a jelq run. I also use hot towel wraps before during and after any purposeful cock enhancement exercises

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jelqing is similar to pumping. But instead of a vacuum applied from the outside. You are applying pressure on your outward strokes to create the same expansion process. Use lots of lube. Lots. And don’t be afraid to get hard and enjoy your boner. But remember jelqing only works when you aren’t erect.

fuckjoy72

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've just started jelqing and I'm curious if anyone has had true gains and what their routine (how long and frequent you jelq, etc). I know this is going to take a long time. I'm expecting a year...but I want to make sure I'm doing it properly from people who have invested the time. Thxs! I'd love to see before and after shots to encourage me. Feel free to email me if you dont want to post in the thread. I just want to make sure I'm not damaging anything either.
It's just like exercising your penis take your time...3 times a week.. take supplement like vitamin B12 for blood flow....

D

deleted1025121

It's just like exercising your penis take your time...3 times a week.. take supplement like vitamin B12 for blood flow....
Never heard of B12 for bloodflow. I might try that. Thxs. How long is each of your jelq sessions?

traileroperu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trying
dndugea.jpg