Jelqing technique?

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been reading a lot of things on this site and it's fun learning new stuff. My question for this post is if I used the jelqing technique, hypothetically speaking I could look like this after *say* a year of dedication:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/37837d1217603180-name-this-chad-hunt-movie-chad-hunt-1.jpg

I've always been pretty happy with my size; and I thank all the comments Ive received so far! I appreciate them, however, even though there's some skepticism in it and I've always wondered if it's this jelqing technique, which seems as natural as it's gonna get, actually works without having to worry about future ED problems, blood vessel problems, and what have you.

Lastly, as stated I'm happy with my size. BUT I can say without doubt I'm not the only guy on this site who has thought what it would be like with a cock like the one in the picture above getting sucked on.

Also does anyone have Chad Hunt's measurements?

Last edited:

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm not too sure about jelqing brah. i hear it can cause serious problems with your pipes

I agree. Lol, that's a nice way of putting it, though. I've read on here people saying they've grown etc, but without a cost? Even if it's not on set immediately. That's what I'm afraid of, personally.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree. Lol, that's a nice way of putting it, though. I've read on here people saying they've grown etc, but without a cost? Even if it's not on set immediately. That's what I'm afraid of, personally.

i've heard it causes extreme curvatures, impotence, and, i forget what it's called, but basically, whenever you cum, instead of shoot out, it actually goes back down your urethra and ends up in your bladder, which can cause a massive infection. and there are plenty of other gnarly side effects that you don't want part of

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i've heard it causes extreme curvatures, impotence, and, i forget what it's called, but basically, whenever you cum, instead of shoot out, it actually goes back down your urethra and ends up in your bladder, which can cause a massive infection. and there are plenty of other gnarly side effects that you don't want part of

UGH! Retrograde ejaculation! Nasty business!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The key to successful jelqing lies in proceeding with moderation. If you were to start on a workout program at a gym full force with no previous fitness experience, you'd undoubtedly hurt yourself. The same applies with jelqing or any other PE exercise. Start light and just get a feel for the exercise and slowly work up from there. If you combined your PE exercises with stamina work such as kegels, your penis will get larger and perform better as well. A good PE regimen should make your penis more "fit" and not just larger- after all, what good is a large penis if you can't use it :smile:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The key to successful jelqing lies in proceeding with moderation. If you were to start on a workout program at a gym full force with no previous fitness experience, you'd undoubtedly hurt yourself. The same applies with jelqing or any other PE exercise. Start light and just get a feel for the exercise and slowly work up from there. If you combined your PE exercises with stamina work such as kegels, your penis will get larger and perform better as well. A good PE regimen should make your penis more "fit" and not just larger- after all, what good is a large penis if you can't use it :smile:

yah, but the problem is brah, that there is no standard for what "proceeding in moderation" set for these techniques. if you're gonna do this, do your research. don't just listen to a friend or someone on her. talk to a doctor about it. go to the library and read up on it.

personally, i think peoples should be happy with their cocks no matter what.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah, but the problem is brah, that there is no standard for what "proceeding in moderation" set for these techniques. if you're gonna do this, do your research. don't just listen to a friend or someone on her. talk to a doctor about it. go to the library and read up on it.

The injuries that you described in your previous posts are some that you would really have to go out of your way to get. Done responsibly, PE is quite safe.

Moderation in this case would be a firm but not uncomfortable stroke. You gradually work up in tension and intensity over time.

If you're interested in researching the science of PE, a good site to start with would be Penis Enlargement Gym - Home. There you'll find information from many sources covering penis enlargement methods.

Last edited: