jelqing- VEEERRRYYY intense orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigdude, Mar 21, 2007.

1. bigdude

bigdude New Member

i started jelqing a little while ago for overall health once I learned of all the benefits of it (there are more than just growth too) and it's something I enjoy.

Now when I jelq, I squeeze at the base and stroke toward the glands, stopping before i reach the glands, and making each stroke 3 seconds. As I stroke, I squeeze my PC muscle too, which forces additional blood toward the glands as well.

I jelq every other day usually, sometimes I go two days in a row....and I jelq for 20-25 minutes. I warm up with hot water for at least 5 minutes before every session as well

Yesterday I was jelqing for about 15 minutes and had been really contracting my PC muscle. I did it so much and my jelqs got so intense that I felt like I was going to cum. I kept jelqing though. Soon the feeling was so intense it was overwhelming. I jelqed for about 10 more minutes and felt as if I was cumming the entire time. Thing about jelqing tho, is u can't cum as long as u keep performing the jelq and maintain control by maintaining the speed of each jelq. I can't even DESCRIBE to you the feeling of pleasure I had though...it felt like an endless, extremely intense orgasm...like edging, except the orgasm never subsided, it just kept going and building at a constant pace. With every 3-second jelq I completed, TONS of precum shot out of my cock...and just dripped everywhere

Anybody else jelq at all and have experienced this? When I looked down at my cock, it was probably 75% erection, and looked absolutely enormous. When I figured enough was enough, I stopped...and my somewhat floppy cock, which was engorged with blood, turned into a big boner that slowly subsided. The hardest part was not masturbating and just letting myself go at the end though

I've never jelqed like this before, but from now on im not gonna do it any other way

2. FRANK56

FRANK56 New Member

How do I learn how to do this? It sounds interesting and as it is, I can already edge for literally hours...what's the difference?

3. bigdude

bigdude New Member

edging is fun, but nothing like this...

edging is when you masturbate and build to orgasm, then stop before you cum....and repeat, until your final orgasm (when you cum) is very intense

edging through jelqing is different...because you feel like your constantly on the verge of cumming...but you don't cum if you maintain control over your jelq by squeezing at the base and making each jelq 3 seconds.

try it out

4. bigdude

bigdude New Member

i just jelqed for nearly an hour tryin to achieve the same thing again but couldnt...i was probably pressuring myself too much

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

Please let us know if you progress further.

6. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

I know you started jelqing for general health, but have you had any changes in your size as a result?

Draft saved Draft deleted